*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

-"I longed to throw something at him. A chair. Myself."-

______________________________

Aria Haven Black's POV

A few months after Elio was born...

WARNING: Mature scene ahead.

I felt his large hand grab the back of my neck as he pulled my head up. He was going at it from behind, against the counter, in front of the bathroom mirror.

All I could do was grip the counter with all my force as he forced me to look at my reflection. The vision of my disheveled hair, teary eyes, and swollen lips had my legs shaking and my stomach rolling with that familiar force.

He wasn't slowing down or being gentle at all. Slamming into me with hard thrusts, I felt every detail of his length. The sheer force of his hips pounding into me had the cold counter digging into my waist and making bruises.

His hand moved from the back of my neck to cover my mouth just as a loud moan ripped through my lips, muffled by the skin of his palm.

"Keep quiet, Diavola. You don't want our bambino hearing you, right?" he husked in my ear, his warm breath sending my hot body to shiver. As we made eye contact in the mirror he chuckled lowly, watching as my skin glistened with sweat and tears leaked out of my eyes from the pleasure.

It almost hurt. The way he fucked me. And I wasn't ashamed to admit that I liked this kind of pain. It was only our second time having sex after Elio was born and to say that I was still ready for it anytime Luca gave it to me was an understatement.

After being with a man like him, I was a sex addict and I had no shame admitting it.

Bending me forward to where my chest was pressed against the counter, he spread my thighs further apart. One of his hands snaked to the back of my neck again as he pressed me down to the counter and I couldn't get up. His hand gripped onto my hip as he kept me steady since his thrusts kept moving me forward.

He forced in again, the roughness making me clench around him. He let out a low groan, as he slid in out of me harder. All I could do was bite my lip to keep myself quiet, rolling my eyes back as his finger circled my clit. My nerves buckled under his touch and I couldn't stop my stomach from lurching.

I came apart, legs shaking as I pulsed around him. I clenched my jaw, breathing through it as my body stiffened then relaxed. He didn't stop once, pushing himself through as I clenched him hard. Only after a couple of powerful thrusts, he began to slow down before I felt his release. He held me close as he finished, heavy breathing in my ear as he muttered praises.

His hands wandered up to cup my breasts, massaging the soreness away. Ever since I got pregnant, they had gotten bigger and I wasn't used to the weight and neither was my back. I was a strong c-cup but I had grown two cup sizes in the last five months.

Pulling out, he didn't let me go as he pulled me to the chair and cleaned me up with a warm cloth. I was still in a daze as my legs shook even with the slightest touch from him.

"That good?" He smirked as he pulled my underwear up my legs, gripping my thigh to test how much my legs shook.

"Shut up," I breathed, still trying to catch my breath as I wiped the tears from my eyes. He chuckled, kissing the tears of pleasure away.

"We aren't done yet, Amore. Just wait until tonight," he muttered lowly into my ear, kissing up the side of my neck.

My skin buzzed and tingled from his breath and I seemed to forget every language I knew. I can't tell if he's trying to get me pregnant again or he actually can't get enough of me.