~Ryan Martin~

-"It felt like heaven to flirt with hell."-

______________________________

She had perfect timing as she walked out just as Ryan walked in. She instantly caught his attention as he looked across the room for tonight's conquest.

The other woman whined in defeat while retreating with their wealthy husbands. It was no secret that he was a womanizer with his dashing looks and bank account.

He looked to be in his late 20's with attractive features. Brown wavy hair that was neatly slicked back and styled smoothly. Aqua blue eyes that seemed to weaken knees with just one look. Sharp and defined features that seemed to resemble a young Leonardo DiCaprio. He was very well-built with noticeable muscles that instantly made him jaw-dropping to go along with his 6'3 frame.

If it wasn't for his manipulative, sexist, selfish, and perverted attitude, she would've found him attractive, but not as attractive as Luca.

Luca stalked back to where Ida, Matteo, Antonio, Starr, Blade, and Oscar resided and observed what was about to go down. He was close to getting out his gun and killing him from here but he held himself back.

His anger was off the wall.

His wrath was off the wall.

She turned away before Ryan could stare longer, and walked up to the open bar where Ryan immediately followed. Other men that tried grabbing her attention sighed in defeat as their backs slumped.

The guys shook with anger but knew this was necessary.

"What's a gorgeous lady like you doing alone?" he smirked as he walked up next to her. She felt like rolling her eyes but she returned the smirk instead.

"I'm not alone now, am I?" she smirked, licking her lips slightly, putting on her act.

"Could I have the honor of knowing your name," he smiled. Most women would think his smile to be charming, but she saw behind his facade.

"Skylar. Skylar Villin," she smiled, faking it. His eyes widened slightly.

"Of Villin Corporations?" he questioned. She nodded and his smile grew wider.

Villin Corporations was known to be a company owned by a mystery CEO that never showed her face. She occasionally made donations and invested in other companies, making her one of the richest CEOs in Europe where the company's base was.

While they observed, their eyes grew wide, at the information that she owned Villin Corp.

They shouldn't be surprised since she was the right hand of the king -Owner of anything and everything,

"What earns me the pleasure of meeting the most successful woman in Europe?" he grinned.

"Charity, Mr. Martin," she smiled, flashing her megawatt smile that Ida, Starr, Matteo, Antonio, Blade, and Oscar had seen for the first time.

Their jaws fell open in awe of her smile.

The most dangerous woman possessed the most destructive weapon.

And it was her hypnotizing smile.

He took her hand and kissed it softly, entranced by her, the smile luring him and selling his soul instantly. Luca's jaw ticked in possessiveness.

"Call me Ryan," he smirked. They all rolled their eyes as they watched from afar, but grew protective over her.

She felt a sudden distaste in her mouth as she regretted coming on this mission. She needed to speed this up otherwise she might end up throwing up.