~Phase 3~

-"A villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told,"-

_______________________________

"Phase 2 has been successful, Sir," the blonde woman spoke. The man in his leather chair nodded as he looked at the cracked frame.

"You know what to do," he responded. A wicked smile etched on her face, making her vices and sins known.

"And make sure she sees," he added, turning around to look at her caked face.

"Of course sir. I'll make sure she sees it all," she grinned. He gestured for her to leave and she did so without a second thought.

"I'm going to watch your heartbreak into pieces, and then, I'm going to watch you crumble as you get taken away from everyone you love," he chuckled. His voice was gruff and malicious. He is a tainted soul whose mind was corrupt with immorality in its worst form.

He set the picture frame down and walked out of his dark office.

He got into his car and sped off in the cold streets. He pulled up to a sketchy, old, abandoned, warehouse on the outskirts of town.

He opened the door with barely any force. A smile made its way onto his face as he saw the sight in front of him.

There she was.

Chained up against a wall.

Beat and bloody.

Her jet-black hair was tied up away from her face, exposing all the bruises and mild wounds.

He didn't want to hurt too much of her...she was just a game piece in this game of chess.

She closed her sterling gray eyes, regaining any amount of strength she could muster.

Her heavenly and beautiful face was pale and drained of all energy, but less bloody than the rest of her. He wanted to keep her pretty face the way it was before, not wanting it to get damaged at all.

Her previously tanned skin was now sickly and stained in bruises, wounds, and blood.

Her head lifted slightly at his figure.

She still couldn't see his face after a month of being here. All she heard was his tormenting voice but never saw his face since it was hidden by the darkness.

He crouched down in front of her and rubbed his thumb over her cheek that had a small cut on it. She flinched away slightly at his calloused and rough hands touching her skin. She swallowed the lump in her throat, not fighting him or it would only get worse.

"It won't be long now" he cooed.

She pinched her eyes shut, hearing his gruff voice in her ears.

"I'm going to tell you a story," he smiled as he got up and pulled up a wooden chair in front of her.

"There once was a girl from Sweden..." he started in a storytelling tone, almost as if he was remembering.

As if he was living it.

"The moment she was born her parents had immediate disgust for her because of the attention she took away from them with her beauty," he told.

"Her parents hated her. She grew up in an abusive household and when the government stopped giving them money, she was forced to be the sole provider for their family of six," he spoke.

"Her mother was an addict. Her father was a drunk," he shrugged as he popped out a cigarette.

"When she was six, her triplets younger brothers were born. Although she loved them, they only put more strain on her as she had to work even harder to provide for herself and her siblings," he declaimed.

"She had scholarships from the best schools around the world at the age of 15. But as the years went on her parents expected more from her. From paying the bills, supplying and cooking the food, taking care of her brothers, to getting their alcohol and drugs," he informed.

"But one day...her family sold her to a sex trafficker," he spoke.

"She fought all she could, but she was too weak," he sighed.

"Fast forward when they were making the deal, she broke out of her little cell and made a run for it to get her brothers and run away. But they caught up to her," he said.

"She found an old rusty knife that was still surprisingly sharp and held it with shaky hands as she stabbed her father on accident while he tried taking her back," he informed.

"She then realized what she had done and stabbed her mother too in self-defense. Her only reason for life was her baby brothers who were 10 at the time. But she wasn't thinking about them when guilt flooded her and she slit her own throat," he ended.

Thea sucked in a harsh breath as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Do you want to know her name?" he asked as he looked down at her. She looked up at his hidden face and nodded slightly.

"Her name was... "