~Kill~

-"Anything you can do, I can do bleeding."-

_______________________________

Wait to play song

They didn't have time to speak before Starr sprinted towards the elevator with everyone else hot on her trail.

They entered the elevator and Starr jabbed a button that leads to the basement floor they went to before. It was the last button on the menu and in dark black instead of the other numbers that were highlighted in gold.

They made it down finally, with each second feeling like a lifetime.

Luca had a grim expression on his face, similar to the face that he wore when someone tried to flirt with his sister, only this time it was worse. How did this happen? How did this indestructible person suddenly become destructible?

She was the King's. She was supposed to be as indestructible as they came.

The brand on her back proved it.

Blade led them to a staircase that leads down, it was another floor.

"This is her private office. Only a few people know about this place," he informed, his voice dangerous and deep.

No one has ever gotten a chance to hit Midnight. This was the first time anything like this had ever happened. He was afraid. Someone he could call a younger sister was severely injured and he didn't know what to do with himself.

They speed-walked down the long dark corridor that was illuminated by red lights. At the end of the hall were 2-way mirrors that were the doors.

Ida stood in front of them, waiting to open them. Wild and depressing thoughts roamed her mind, polluting them with hundreds of possibilities. She wasn't prepared for this. They walked up hesitantly to her.

Ida knocked hesitantly before a response was heard. A feminine 'come in' was heard after a pause. They knew instantly that it was not Midnight who was speaking.

They opened the double doors to be greeted with a gorgeous woman wearing a white lab coat scribbling down in a chart.

Blade got sweaty palms.

The top doctor and general surgeon in the whole world. She is the best of the best. She could save someone that had a bullet to their head and be pronounced dead by every other doctor.

She had lovely middle-eastern features. From her raven hair, full lips, naturally tanned skin, heart-shaped face to her full and thick eyebrows. And her small honey eyes to top it off.

Raine Zahara Salib.

Blade has had a crush on her for the past 10 years and has yet to tell her about his feelings.

She is a kind and caring person. She had that aura that made you feel safe and trust her with anything. She was straightforward and didn't waste time making small talk. That was one of the qualities that made the King recruit her.

"Someone planted an explosive in the car. After it went off a sniper shot at her chest, aiming for the heart. They missed by a few centimeters, hitting the descending aorta. The bullet came out cleanly and went straight through," Dr. Salib informed them as she wrote frantically.

"It was an inside job...we have a mole," Oscar grumbled, saying what everyone else was thinking.

"She moved away just in time if she hadn't...we would be at a morgue instead," she breathed, looking up to analyze them. Luca looked at the black marble tile in anger.