~Passion~

-"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos. You can see it in her eyes."-

_______________________________

He didn't waste a precious second to kiss her back. Her lips were as soft as they looked. They were as smooth as rose petals and tasted of vanilla. He was too lost in her lips to notice anything around him.

It was like the world stopped. Time, people, hearts...it all had stopped.

He took his hands off of the cold wall and cupped her face instead. He didn't want it to end and neither did she.

The feeling of her smooth skin beneath his hands felt like all he could ever want in life. She wrapped her hands around his neck, bringing him impossibly closer. She was finally giving in to what the universe wanted and it had never felt so good.

His lips were softer than she imagined and felt so warm. As soon as her lips parted he took the chance to meet her tongue. They danced in perfect rhythm and ignited sparks they didn't know could go off. He explored every crevasse of her mouth, leaving nothing untouched by him.

She tasted even better than he had imagined.

His hands trailed down to her waist, bringing her in as close as possible. Then they went down to her hips and trailed lightly over her ass and down to the back of her thighs. He lifted her by her thighs and pressed her deeper into the wall as she wrapped her bare legs around his torso.

The kiss of passion and wonder turned into one of desire and need. Their tongues explored and danced so harmoniously together as they explored each other's bodies. Her hands tangled in his hair then gripping his arms then traveled up and down his torso.

Her nails scratched against his shirt as she felt his abs and pecks through his clothing.

They were absolutely and utterly infatuated with each other. Her quiet sounds of pleasure were enough to send him into a daze of pure ecstasy.

Then he suddenly remembered that she can't get her heart rate up too high, and she should be in bed resting off the poison. He set her back down gently and kissed tenderly as he retreated his tongue from her mouth.

He bit her bottom lip as he hesitantly pulled away from their kiss. Only then, did they realize that they made out in front of a dead body...

"I care about you," he admitted as he leaned their foreheads together. She bit her lip to hide her smile.

"I might or might not care about you too," she breathed. He grinned and pecked her soft lips once more. As he pulled away he saw her close her eyes in pain and her face formed into one of discomfort as she put her hand over her side but didn't make it obvious.

"What's wrong?" he panicked. She shook her head indicating nothing was bothering her. But he didn't back down easily.

"Nothing serious," she huffed, hiding her pain.

"Didn't I tell you to stop lying, Amore?" he grumbled. A whole zoo erupted in her stomach to go along with the pain, at the sudden change of nicknames.

"My side is just hurting. No big deal," she, her voice giving away her lies. She didn't dare to look at him.

"We are leaving and stopping at the hospital on the way," he grumbled as he began to walk out with a protective hold on her. They got in the car and he turned it on.

"We don't need to go to the hospital. I'm fine," she told him. He glared at her telling her that she wouldn't win this argument. She rolled her eyes, giving up.