~Business~

-"Bad choices make good stories."-

_______________________________

"The jet is ready, Don," Matteo Balzano informed Luca.

Matteo Balzano was Luca's Consigliere. His advisor and trusted confidant whom he treated as if he was a brother in arms. Matteo was a smart and wise man, always making decisions with the best intentions for the mafia. The Italian mafia was his home and his rightful place.

Standing next to Matteo, was Luca's underboss. Antonio Regio was a man who did whatever it took to protect his family and was ruthless when it came to important decisions. A witty yet mischievous man, but he was the best person for the job. A brother in arms to Luca just like Matteo.

The three of them grew up together. Fought together.

All three men walked up to the jet and Luca signaled for Antonio and Matteo to get in first. They did what they were told and disappeared into the luxurious white jet.

He pulled out his phone and texted someone.

Not even five seconds went by when three figures approached him. Two women and one man. The older man and woman had visible wrinkles but were still youthful on the inside.

In between the two older people was his sister.

Thea Andrea Black. A twenty-one-year-old with one of the purest hearts but one of the most dangerous minds on the planet. After all, a woman born into the mafia as an heiress was always going to be strong. Look beautiful and helpless...but show them how ugly your heart can get. Make it look pretty but train it to kill. So she put on the act of being an innocent Principessa...even in front of her family.

If anything were to happen to Luca, she would be the one to inherit the mafia as Donna. even though Antonio was the underboss and would traditionally get the mafia if Luca was unable to do so, Thea was the sole inheritor.

But for now, she was just the sister of the Don. The way she liked it.

If she had her way, she would've left La Cosa Nostra the second she could have. But that's not how the mafia works.

"Be careful," Thea said as she gave him a weak smile that didn't reach her sterling gray eyes. Eyes so warm yet so ice-cold.

His mother was pure Italian, born and raised in Padua, while his father was from Volos, Greece. His mother was the Mafia's princess, Elena Idalia Romano, and the only child of the Italian Mafia, while Luca's father was the leader of the Greek Mafia, Alec Ziare Black.

Who would've thought that they would have fallen in love while shooting at each other amidst gunfire between the two mafias?

The Greek Mafia soon turned into the Italian one when they married and had Luca as their eldest and firstborn heir. Thea soon came after. Although it would've made no difference if she was born first. They were both monsters, inside and out, but looked like fallen angels.

Thea and Elena had the same gray and stormy eyes which Luca obtained as well. Along with the same olive-tan skin tone. Gold-stained skin that just gleamed in the sun. They both had full, big pink lips and sharp features that were blessed by some higher power. They shared the same jet-black and thick hair with their mother.

"No promises," he responded with his voice softening for just a second at who he was talking to. Alec and Luca were the adored father and son duo. They were too much alike for Elena's liking.

Their stubbornness was something that made her hair gray as the days went on.

"I still think this is a bad idea," Elena mumbled worriedly. Her thick Italian accent comforted him in a way his mother only could. He rolled his eyes at his mother's worry under his pitch-black sunglasses.