~Jealousy~

-"My attitude depends on how you treat me."-

______________________________

They landed a few hours later. As soon as they stepped the icy wind hit their faces. A range rover waited for them and took them to one of the many Estate's that Luca owned across the world. Midnight told him that they could stay in one of her mansions that she also owned there, but Luca was persistent.

He wasted no time in picking her up bridal style and taking her into the bedroom.

"You can't just pick me up whenever you want," she huffed. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"I just did," he chuckled. He walked into the room and sat her down on the bed as he connected their lips. His hand rested beside her face as he made his way on top of her, while the other caressed her leg up to her thigh. He pressed his growing erection on her pelvic bone, making her shudder.

As her back lifted his hand that previously rested by her face, now slid under her and lifted her more into him. She held back the urge to release a sound of pleasure, but her body's actions gave away what she was feeling.

She had to pull away before she would start to lose all control over herself.

But he had already made his way down to her neck and collarbone. His mumbles and whispers into her skin about how beautiful she is, and how she belongs to him made her go into a trance and forget all about how they had to meet Alexei in a few short minutes.

And it was going to take a while for her to cover up the hickeys and lovebites.

"We have to go," she whispered as her eyes rolled back in satisfaction. He bit down on her chains in frustration. With a sigh, he got up and pulled her with him. She wiggled out of his grip and looked in the mirror.

She glared at him.

"What?" he asked innocently. But she knew that he was anything but innocent. She got out her foundation and green concealer from her bag and started to apply it all over her neck and chest, not sparing so much as a glance.

"Why did you cover them up?" he frowned. She finished applying it stood in front of him, his frame towering over hers.

"It looks unprofessional," she retorted. He wanted everyone to know that she was his and he was taken.

"I don't leave hickeys on just anyone," he mumbled into her ear. She bit her lip, making him extremely turned on. He loved it when she bit her lip.

"I don't leave hickeys either," she responded as she leaned into him and inched closer to his neck, making her breath tickle his skin.

"But when I do..." she whispered before her lips pressed against his neck, against his tattoos.

Her lips moved with such grace and allured him in more ways than one. They were so gentle, and careful, but had their secret intentions set in place. Like a siren, she lured him unknowingly. Time passed by slow as her soft lips brushed his neck and where his shoulder met it. He had never felt so pleasured like that before. He got hard just by her simple and delicate movements with her lips, and he found it wondrous to be hers.

The movements of her lips were so innocent and soft, so different from her dangerous mind. He never got this many boners around just one woman. She was taking over his mind and body like it was nothing for her.

She pulled away slowly and looked at him in his gray stormy eyes. His pupils had dilated by a dozen, almost taking up his whole eye.

"Good luck covering that up," she smirked as she left the room. He snapped out of his daze and looked in the mirror.