~Her Wrath~

-"You're worth every sin."-

_______________________________

(Play song now)

Luca didn't believe what his ears had heard. It seemed like gibberish like he had been stabbed with the truth. He didn't notice that men began to surround them from every corner.

It was a trap...but he didn't care.

"I got a call from someone, saying they needed help in firing the bullet, so I gave it to them," he heaved as the laughter became too much as his eyes teared. The men that surrounded them cocked their guns, getting ready to pull the trigger.

Luca's grip tightened on his neck unknowingly.

"I saw her look at me! The bitch knew what was happening, yet she walked right in! How does it feel that someone got killed because of you...again!" he shrilled, too distracted to notice Luca's absent-minded tightened grip. His chaotic laugh filled the halls of the building and echoed in his ears.

Of course, Ricci didn't know who Midnight actually was and what her secret reputation was but he just knew that she was involved with the King and he jumped at the opportunity to do anything to take him down.

But he would regret it when he saw the importance and power she held over the Don and the whole world.

Luca's eyes had turned pure gray, not a storm in sight. His pupil had shrunk until it was a microscopic bead. The lightning and thunder in his eyes that had been there before, had disappeared.

It was completely calm...like the wind.

But it was a hurricane....and it was brewing fast.

He wasn't himself anymore...he was something else.

Something malevolent.

Something sinister.

Something like...wrath.

His mud eyes flooded with horror. His body trembled in his hold, finally realizing the air was leaving his lungs. Small ragged breaths escaped his mouth as his fingernails dug into his hands.

His fingers closed around his neck, pressing... curling. The edge of his vision grew dark while his lungs burned and his body thrashed and the overwhelming urge to breathe overtook him.

The panic killed him first.

Luca didn't even know he killed him, he didn't even know who he was or where he was.

He just knew someone hurt what was his.

And he knew that he didn't need his gun or knives to get revenge.

His jaw tightened so much, you could hear it crack. He balled his fists and took a look around him and saw the men around him had looks of terror while lowering their pistols. His blood was boiling.

It was all too fast to comprehend.

One second he was punching, strangling, using their own guns against them, and taking every chance to kill someone.

Not remotely sane enough, Luca kicked the last body to the side, the impact making a gallon of gasoline spill all over the floor. As the last member of the Ricci Cartel took his last breath, he got out his pocket lighter and flicked it open.

Then he dropped it, just as his head dropped as death came to him.

Then the place was up in flames.

While the walls burned he still beat and carved out hearts like it was breathing. He beat dead bodies, knowing that they were already dead. He wouldn't stop. He couldn't stop.