~Closer~

-"Trust me, you get what you give."-

_____________________________

Play song now

Seeing Matteo and Ida dancing together, like they were always meant to do so, made Luca feel colder than usual.

His phone vibrated in his pocket and he huffed. The caller ID read 'unknown'. He cursed under his breath as he picked it up.

"You don't look too happy," Midnight's melodic voice rang out. A smile broke out on his face.

Midnight didn't know what was going on in her head. She couldn't stop thinking about him no matter how hard she punched the bag.

She looked through the camera footage and saw Luca scowling at Matteo and Ida and avoiding Antonio's flirting with an annoyed Starr.

It was clear he was thinking the same thing she was.

She just needed to get him out of her system. But she couldn't kill him, so after today, she would give him the cold shoulder. She just needed to see him one last time.

"Wanna make me feel better?" he hinted and he could practically imagine her rolling her eyes.

"You're smiling a little too much there," she mocked to avoid the question.

"Stalking me?" he smirked as he looked up at the camera and winked at it.

"Don't flatter yourself. I just wanted to see how the mission went," she sassed. Luca nodded sarcastically as he stared down the camera.

"Sure," he drew out.

"If only you could see me rolling my eyes," she mumbled.

"That could be arranged," he said suggestively.

"85th floor," she smirked before she hung up. He licked his lips and retreated to the elevator.

When he reached the floor he was surprised to see a gym. It overlooked New York and made it look beautiful.

He didn't think something so turbulent could look so stunning.

On the far right, he saw a figure punching a bag. The figure moved with such determination, frustration, and skill. The bag flew back each time on impact at the strong force.

She wore gray spandex and a crop-top like the first time he saw her.

The sweat made it cling to her body more than it already did. It highlighted every muscle and curve of her body. Her strong glutes to her perky breasts, and her ab-lines. From her long legs and to her flexing arms. The chains on her neck swayed and shone against the lights of New York but were the only shiny thing in the room.

He couldn't help but think that they were hiding something. A scar perhaps?

Only if he could get close enough to see for himself...

"Is there a day where you don't punch something?" he announced as he stalked closer to her. It was hard to miss his tattooed body, his rippling muscles that bulged from underneath his shirt, and his stormy gray eyes that blended in with the darkness.

His voice was so deep and rough, that it could make anyone bow down to him except her.

She stopped hitting the bag and turned to look at him.

"No," she shrugged as she chugged down a water bottle. He chuckled darkly and stalked up to her until they were eye to eye.

"Can't stay for long. Gotta fight in a few minutes," she acknowledged as she looked directly into his hypnotizing eyes. His lust-filled eyes transformed into anger.