~Paradise~

-"DNA doesn't make a family."-

_____________________________

When she woke up she found that she was still engulfed in his embrace. They were in the same position as last night. She was even more surprised that she didn't have a nightmare and slept through the whole night.

She was exhausted.

And the first word that came to mind was: sore

She found it hard to get up, let alone walk. So she didn't even try even though Luca wouldn't let her get up since he had a secure hold on her body.

She couldn't help but stare at his perfection.

His perfectly styled thick black locks of waves were messy and tousled. His inked, muscular, and toned body practically drowned hers. His back muscles were relaxed and defined, and covered in tattoos. His light, even and gentle breathing tickled against her forehead like whisps of wind, indicating he was still sleeping.

His chiseled jawline was relaxed but still sharper than a knife. His big lips that formed into a pout when he sleeps, were a dark shade of pink. His full and dark eyebrows were relaxed and peaceful as a gentle breathy snore escaped the crevasse of his lips. His long and thick eyelashes created a tiny shadow on his cheeks but did not hide his strong cheekbones.

She could get used to this view for the rest of her life.

She felt like the most blessed woman on the planet.

She slowly made an effort to get up but the pain shooting up her leg made it very hard along with his possessive hold on her. She suppressed the pain with all her strength while she concentrated on getting up without waking him up.

But the pain became too much as she gave up.

She eventually fell back asleep as she snuggled deeper into his naked and muscular frame.

3 hours later. Mature Content(18+)

He woke up with a yawn as he lovingly admired her adorable and small sleeping figure wrapped up in his arms.

Where she belonged.

Her fair skin was inched in hickeys, lovebites, and bruises that were made more noticeable with the golden sun that shone upon her. Her face was hidden in his muscular and tattooed chest along with her raven hair that covered her cheek.

Her naked and slim-toned frame was pressed against his like a second skin. Just the way he liked it.

She looked like a goddess...

And that was all it took for his length to get hard again.

He gently moved the hair away from her face and got up to put her flat against the bed. He peppered kisses all over her body to gently wake her up enough for what he had planned.

She hummed in response as her eyelashes flickered, signaling she was close to being fully awake.

He waited to see her eyes open slightly, and he smirked against her toned belly, moving lower.

She scanned his movements lethargically as the bright sun got in her line of vision. She was curious as to what he was doing but she liked the sweet and gentle kisses he put on her upper body.

He gently spread her legs, knowing she was very sore, and did his best not to hurt her. She winced slightly but relaxed when her legs were put over his shoulders and not spread so wide anymore.

He lowered himself so that he was eye-level with her wettened folds. His breath mingled with her wetness making her close her eyes in ecstasy.

"I'm hungry..." he whispered. Without warning his tongue slipped itself in between her legs and to her warm center with his lips following.