~Tantrum Protocol~

-"Be careful. The devil has a pretty face"-

______________________________

Antonio and Matteo met him in one of the resort's restaurants for Breakfast. After they were done it was time to meet Oscar, Ida, and Starr to go tour the base.

They have at least 2 bases stationed in every country, but the bigger ones have at least 4.

They are all the same size and are the largest skyscrapers in the world. They all look the same and have the same design. They could be pointed from miles away.

It stood high and towered over every other building. It was all black with tinted, matte glass. It was wide at the bottom and got narrower as it got higher, eventually only leaving a sharp point at the top. Like a pyramid, but steeper.

At the point was a solid, large, golden, capital K.

Even though every building was owned by the King, this building made it more known and threatened anyone and anything. Even the Taxi's avoided it.

All buildings that looked like this were iconic. The gold K door handles, and the all-black building was dark and not a single light lit it up except for the buildings around it that made its presence known.

It was the kind of building you would only see in movies.

"I'll take you to my section first," Starr informed them as they got into the large glass elevator.

Antonio was intrigued by the mysterious beauty that seemed to know a lot more than she led on. He thought she was just some mafia member that of some irrelevancy, and the only reason why she was here was that she was one of the first members.

He thought she was nothing special but couldn't help his interests.

Antonio was just like any other Mafia man. A fuckboy.

He had no idea she was the best hacker and one of the smartest people of the generation. He had no idea that Starr was way more than her model looks. She has the brains of the century.

So he couldn't help wondering why she called it 'her section.'

"What do you mean by 'your section'?" he asked.

Starr was never the one to reveal personal information or the one to take a liking to people easily. That was the case with Antonio.

She just saw a player that was good with guns and nothing more.

And she was right.

Do Ida spoke up for her knowing Starr was the quiet type. Ida and Starr have been like sisters since middle school, so they knew each other better than they knew themselves.

And she has no problem bragging about her bestie.

"Ever heard of Error 247?" Ida asked while she looked back at Antonio. Error 247 was as legendary as the King. Error 247 was known to break into every database in the world. From the FBI's firewall to the pentagon.

Everyone knew her just as well as they know Midnight.

Error 247 was a phenomenon. Like the right hand, everyone thought he was a man.

Wrong again.

And when your system was broken into, all you would see on the screen was 'ERROR 247' in gold font.

Midnight could easily out-hack Error 247 in her sleep, but told no one. She was the one who put the technology section together in the first place and hacked into the databases of Area 51, Fort Knox, NASA, and the CIA.