~Dabria~

-"I'd kill a thousand men before I'd let one make me his slave."-

_______________________________

Alexei stood next to Luca.

Midnight observed guns, testing them and shooting every so often as the two men salivated over her. Her fingertips were covered in gunpowder as she twirled knives between her fingers, testing the weight and agility.

She was ever mafia man's dream woman.

Alexei proposed that they come to the Bratva's to get a glimpse of their latest weapon shipment and if Midnight approved, then so would the King, meaning that the Mafia would buy it from the Bratva.

Any weapon ranging from guns, knives, snipers, bombs, crossbows, grenades, and more was on the table.

And Midnight knew how to use all of them to perfection.

Luca had a stern and uninviting expression plastered on his face as his blood boiled with possessiveness every time Alexei stared at her with undying desire.

He always had a distaste for Russians every since what Viktor did to his Diavola. Even before that, he never got along with them.

They always thought that since they were the first ones to partner with the King, they were better than everyone else. They always had bad blood ever since their grandfathers got into a disagreement and resulted in one of the largest mafia wars of the century. Things were mended and the two mafias tolerated each other but that didn't help the bitterness between the two of them.

And Alexei looking at his woman didn't help the bad blood.

The tension between the two men was cut short when Midnight suddenly picked up her phone and walked out of the room.

Luca caught a glimpse of the caller ID and saw that it read "unknown."

Alexei cleared his throat quite loudly in the empty room with hundreds of deadly weapons. Luca rolled his eyes, balling his fists. The rings on Luca's tatted fingers would help in punching his face in.

Midnight had warned him to behave himself and not cause a scene but he didn't listen...per usual.

"So what's the deal between you and her?" Alexei finally spoke up.

"We're together," Luca smirked with a sudden pride filling his chest. He loved letting people know that she belonged to him and he belonged to her.

Alexei didn't seem the least bit surprised.

"You sure she knows that? She's not the 'dating type' if you know what I mean," Alexei chuckled. Luca's jaw clenched as he made a note to hide her makeup so she couldn't cover up the lovebites.

"She had the hickeys to prove it. So yes...she does know," he retorted with a sly smile. Luca knew that she was surely going to kill him when she found out that she just told Alexei that she had hickeys but he didn't care.

It would be an honor to die if she was the one who held the gun.

"A woman like her has a lot of secrets. And secrets mean danger," Alexei hinted with a dark tone.

"Is that a threat?" Luca raised his brow as he looked at Alexei through the corner of his eye. Honestly, who did Alexei think he was?

He was barely the fourth most powerful mafia. Alexei couldn't even win a war against him if he tried his best.

There was nothing more he wanted to do than punch him square in the jaw.

"Not at all. Just saying that she's unpredictable and you never know who could snatch her up," he whispered towards the end of his sentence.