~Charity~

-"For you, I'd risk it all."

______________________________

4 days later

"No, absolutely not," he scowled. She flashed him her stoic expression, giving no room for argument but his stubborn ass thought otherwise. Blade normally didn't take sides but he had to agree with Luca.

"You could get killed. They don't know what you look like and you're selling yourself out," Matteo told her. Oscar nodded his head, clenching his jaw while Antonio and Luca did the same.

"We could send an assassin," Antonio acknowledged, growing protective of his future Donna. Matteo felt the same way and was against this whole idea.

"We can't trust anyone. We've been infiltrated and telling someone to go kill him might sell out information to the wrong people," she sighed. The ambush two months ago and the recent attack at the arena were not a coincidence. It was all a part of a bigger plan and they couldn't risk trusting anyone with this mission.

She made no room for argument.

She was the best person for this job and they all knew it.

Ryan Martin. An Australian entrepreneur worth a few billion. He was secretly one of the most notorious crime bosses, owning some of the largest drug shipments. There were rumors of him exchanging information to minor cartels in trade for money and more docks.

The information consisted of him selling out when in where the next shipments were for the King. That led to a few crates missing that were worth ten million dollars.

They found out the rumors to be true when Ida went investigating per Midnight's order and found him making the deal right then and there.

So they needed him to be eliminated, but he already knew Ida's face, taking her off the list for people to take him out. He had high security as a result of his net worth making it harder for him to snipe, so they needed it to be close range.

There was one thing he loved more than money.

Women.

No one except for trusted members of the mafia knew Midnight and her face and that made her the perfect person to kill him since they couldn't trust anyone else. There was a formal charity event tonight that Ryan would be hosting, but it wasn't actually for charity.

It was a drug exchange.

This was a rare time that he would be found out in the open and unguarded, and that made it one of their only chances to kill him.

Her beauty, body, and hidden seductress attitude but lethal ways, made her the ideal candidate.

But as usual, the guys were against it like every other mission she offered to go on.

She was one of the most powerful people in the world but a few overprotective and possessive men humbled that ranking.

But unlike the other times, she wouldn't take no for an answer even if Luca threatened to make love to every inch of her until she lost the ability to walk.

She found it very hard to resist his threat, but she regretfully persisted.

"There is no other option," she smirked, knowing she won this fight. Suddenly Luca smirked evilly, having an idea. He signaled for everyone to leave the room, and they did instantly knowing if someone was going to change her mind it would be him.

"I don't want anyone to touch what's mine but I know you're going to go no matter what I say so I'm going with you," he smirked. Her head turned in his direction hesitantly. She was about to protest when he picked her up and set her down roughly on the desk in her office.