~Katrina Annika Ivanov~

-"Death too, must be earned."-

_______________________________

Starr disabled all the cameras and Ida, Thea, and Oscar tranquilized all the guards. They stood before the metal doors and without a second thought, Blade and Antonio broke it open.

When the dust cleared they were met with a vivid scene of Dimitri and his wife, Mila Ivanov sitting around a glass table.

The Italians couldn't look away from Mila.

She looked just like her.

Leia.

The same golden-blonde hair and electrifying blue eyes. The difference was just the matured face and graying hair.

They tore their eyes away from her and glared daggers into Dimitri.

He gulped as he opened his mouth to say an alibi but he was cut off by Luca's deep and threatening voice.

"We're not here for you. We're here for your daughter," he scowled as they all stepped into the lavish room.

Dimitri and Mila's faces visibly paled.

"How'd you find out?" Dimitri hesitated.

"You don't get to ask questions, only we do," Antonio sneered as he waved his gun in the air.

They didn't get to say anything more when they were all cut off by slow and tempting heel clicks from a distance, making their way towards them.

Their heads snapped towards the sound when an hourglass figure came into their vision.

(Play song now)

Her hair had bright tones of the Tuscan sun, with highlights of honey. Flaxen and gold. Feathery and voluminous with lazy curls.

Her eyes were so azure and deep. Aegean and cobalt spark deep within the oceans. Her skin was tanned and sun-kissed yet freckled. Her heart-shaped face with high and defined points suited her athletic and tall figure.

She was just how they remembered...

The color visibly drained from the Italian's faces.

It was like they were seeing a ghost.

She walked up, directly in front of them, not sparing a glance at her so-called 'parents.'

"It's been a while," she spoke. Even her voice was the same.

Modulated with a small rasp to it.

Luca looked at her forehead. All those years ago, he saw the bullet go in her head. He held her dead body. He buried her casket and carried it to the cemetery. She was supposed to be dead.

He was angry. At her and himself.

How was she still alive? And why did he go through that pain if it were for nothing?

"You are supposed to be dead," Luca spoke with not a hint of emotion. It was like he was dreaming like they were all dreaming.

It didn't feel real.

"Aren't we all?" she smirked with her eyes narrowing and eyes flickering with playfulness.

Her eyes turned sincere when she pulled all of the Italians into a bone-crushing embrace. They returned it almost too fast, with tears wetting her velvet jacket.

Ten years too long...

They'd never thought that they would ever see her again because where she was going in the afterlife was somewhere they would never see.