Nandas n Chopras

Nandas :

Their bungalow was spread over a vast area in one of the posh residential areas in Malabar hills, Mumbai. Nandas were a big name in the construction industry and not just nationally but at the international level too.

Continuing the legacy of late Yashvardhan Nanda,

Anand Nanda, chairman of Nanda Corporation,

Purnima Nanda, wife of Anand Nanda. She took immense pride in her husband and was more than proud of the achievements of her sons.

Akhil Nanda, the elder son of Anand Nanda is currently the CEO of Nanda Corporation.

Shraddha Akhil Nanda, aspiring interior designer and wife of Akhil Nanda .

Avinash Nanda, CFO of Nanda Corporation. After having completed his double masters in civil ,he also had a strong pull towards numbers and ended up becoming the only math man in the entire family. And he ended up becoming the automatic choice for CFO position.

Chopras :

One of the highly regarded families among the elites. They were the go to and strongly recommend doctors for most of the elites and the normal people. Patients loved them for they were easily approachable, the senior citizens felt their hands had healing powers and they were blessed by the poor for all the medical camps and free surgeries they did.

Dr. Gautam Chopra - Chairman & Chief of frontline hospitals. They had their hospitals spread across the country offering the best of treatments.

Dr. Preeti Chopra - once a famous Obstetrician but had to give up on her passion after an accident that took away the steadiness and the finesse off her fingers.

Dr. Aadhya Chopra - Pediatric doctor cum surgeon who loved handling kids and healing them.

Dr. Rohan Chopra - followed the footsteps of his mother and became an Obstetrician.