Naya pyar hai naya intezaar

The drive was silent. Neither had spoken a word. It was more like they were enjoying the calmness around both of them. He keep looking at her from time to time from the corner of his eye. She was aware of them as she herself was doing the same from the other side. A couple of times their eyes met but he quickly turned away knowing his focus had to be on the road. He just hoped he got them to their destination quickly.

The car came to a final halt at last and she hurriedly unbuckled the seat belt to get out of the car. The journey was long but as they neared his house there was this undeniable sexual tension in the car which she wanted to escape from. She would do anything to spend time with him but she was too worried about being caught by any of his family or even the staff.

"Aadhya" he yelled out.

She picked up pace and walked ahead. His face had this very irritating smirk. All thanks to a stupid bet. While they were waiting at one of the traffic signals, Avinash was disturbed by a lady asking him to buy flowers for his wife. He hadn't bothered to correct her but aadhya had looked at him shocked but she knew her cheeks were giving away something else. The lady's husband had also joined them and knocked on the window

"Saab lelo. Lag tha hai aap ki biwi aap se roothi hui hai. Yeh gajrae aur yeh gulab dono lelo phir dekho inn phoolon ki kamaal". (Please buy Sir. Looks like your wife is upset. Buy both these roses and jasmine and watch them do their magic)

He took one look at her heated cheeks and he had the urge to gift her these flowers. The word "biwi (wife)" did strike a chord or two in his heart and he was sold. He quickly lowered the window and paid them more than what they asked for and took the flowers from them. The couple thanked him and moved ahead.

She couldn't believe that this guy fell for their tricks. She even noticed them doing the same with almost every person in the traffic and prodded him to look at the game they played. Avinash himself was surprised but he did wanted to gift her something today.

"Itne bade company ki CFO ho and you got cheated (you are the CFO of such a big company and you got cheated)" she exclaimed with her hand covering her mouth.

He pulled her hand that covered his mouth and kissed her wrist quickly leaving her spellbound.

"Par honewali biwi tho tum ho (but you are going to be my wife)" he remarked and closed in further to almost kiss her cheeks when there was another knock on the window.

The guy on the bike slapped his forehead and signalled him to look at the signal that had already turned green. She turned her face away from him embarrassed. All she wanted was to reach his place as soon as possible. Since then till the time they reached the silence in the car was heavy and both of them could hear the other person's breathing or even if they did sigh.

Shraddha snapped her fingers in front of her to pull her from her dreamland. Aadhya stared at her friend for a couple of seconds and composed herself. She turned to see where she was standing but collided against his chest. He wasted no second to throw his arm around her but she pushed him quickly and walked ahead with Shraddha leaving an annoyed Avinash behind.

Her parents and brother were already waiting for them to arrive and they were indeed the last to reach the place. The living room of Nandas erupted with joy the moment they heard about the decision of the couple. Saroj Nanda, who had just returned from her trip was elated. She couldn't wait for her favourite grandson's wedding.

Meanwhile, Aadhya had excused herself in the pretence of using the washroom before she could head back home because her fiancé had just vanished. He had been right there with them throughout dinner and suddenly he was nowhere to be found. She quietly took the stairs hoping no one found her snooping around. On the other hand, he had gone missing with the same intention. He really hoped she realised that he wasn't around her anymore and he wanted her to search for him. He wanted those few minutes with her at the end of the day.

He heard some footsteps along the corridor and tried looking through the door which was ajar. He did not want to make it look obvious to anybody else and so he pretended to be on a call. She wasn't really someone who would flirt or romance openly and recent events only made it worse.Just then he saw her. He opened the door further and pulled her in quickly and remembered to close the door shut.

He quietly hugged her from behind and she jumped at the sudden proximity. She placed her hands over his hands that were resting on her stomach. He felt her relaxing against him. He rested his chin on her shoulder and pulled her further in to him. He rubbed his chin on her skin and she closed her eyes feels his firm hair pricking her skin. She felt his warm breath near her ear and his stubble tickled her.

"Avinash"

"Hmmm" he moaned and inhaled her fragrance that was driving him insane.

"I need to leave" she said struggling.

"What's the hurry" he asked as he placed soft kisses along her neck.

She couldn't answer any further. His warm lips were wreaking havoc within her. She could feel the insides of her stomach doing somersaults. It was nothing like those symptoms she had studied. This was like she had no control over her actions.  She further tilted her head only to give him more access to whatever he was doing. He gathered all of her hair and placed it on one of her shoulder and dropped another longing kiss. He was careful enough to not leave a hickey there. There was a time for all that.

"Aadhya" they heard her name being called.

"Arey yaar, where did you go ?" Rohan kind of yelled

She began to move away from his hold. He quickly made her face him and lifted her chin to look at her. Her face was flushed just like he wanted. He thought he was gently enough but surely her shoulder had turned red due to his ministrations.

"I am not a patient man Aadhya" he warned her and made sure her hair covered her shoulder. He couldn't afford anybody to see her shoulder just yet.

"I know" she said and took a few steps away from him.

She herself felt how cold it was all of a sudden. She quickly rushed to him , kissed his cheek and almost sprinted out of his room before he could act any further. He touched the place where she kissed and rubbed them fondly. He could still feel her lips burning his skin. He closed his eyes in an attempt to control the desire that overpowers his senses. He had to send them off as well. He gulped a glass of water and walked out of his room as if nothing happened.

~ To be continued ~

More romance coming your way you all ! Just keep the love coming from your side and I will try updating often. Also haven't edited this part yet. Will be doing that soon. Till then please enjoy !