Do pal ke jeevan se ek umar churani hai

Hello lovely readers, I am back with another update after long. From the next chapter onwards it's going to be their wedding. Emotions will be high, drama will be there. Hope you are all in this with me. Go easy on me if you have notice any kind of errors but do comment and like. They mean the world to me.

———————-

Aadhya took one last look at herself in front of the mirror and walked out of the house paying no heed to her brother and father who were hooting and whistling. She placed both her hands on her heart that acted as if it would jump out of her chest any moment.

She got in to the car and checked if things were in order and requested the driver to start the car. She felt her medical examination viva would be lot easier than this. It did not take much time to convince the people concerned but she wasn't confident if the person for whom she was doing all this would appreciate. She was warned of a couple of things that she would have to face, if she were to go with the plan but she wanted to do this for him , for them.

They had arrived just in time. His personal assistant, Kartik also called her to let him know that the flight had landed. She once again felt those butterflies. They hadn't met after that day. He had to go to Germany for some official work and she had missed him dearly. They talked but the calls were short because their schedule was screwed up and she decided to do this.

Just then she saw him walking towards the car with jacket on his left arm , his tie loose and his hair messed up. She felt her throat go dry all of a sudden. She couldn't bring herself to justify how good did he look when he was tired. He simply looked more handsome.

As he walked towards his car, the air around him felt different. He could clearly sense something. A good something. Nothing looked off as such. His driver as usual was waiting by his car and usually he would be waiting to open the door but this time around he was standing in front of the door. But that was something so insignificant he thought. Nevertheless, he allowed a few photos of his to be clicked and rushed ahead.

She was sitting in the car leaning against the door giving him a full view as soon as the door opened. He felt everything around him come to a standstill. He even thought he was imagining things. He felt like a love sick puppy when he was in Germany but that helped him finished his work soon. Reason being he wanted to get back around her as soon as possible.

"Sir" the driver called out to him.

He was forced to get rid of his thoughts by his driver but he had no reason to yell at him. He mentally thanked his driver for being sensible and stepped foot in to the car. He heard the camera clicks and all the flashes almost blinding her eyes but she paid no heed to them. All her eyes were trained on him. It was as if she was memorising his face. He closed the door quickly and pulled her towards him.

"Tum" he asked surprised.

"Why is that a surprise Nanda ?" She asked and made herself comfortable next to him.

"Then you need to know that I don't mind being surprised" he said and felt her getting cozy.

She leaned against him and entwined her hand with his in return.

"Iraada kya hai ?(what's the plan)" he asked and tucked her fringes behind her ear.

"Waise tum soch rahi ho jaisa Kuch nahi hai (not what you are thinking" she replied and peeled herself from him as she remembered something.

She took out a cup of piping hot coffee and settled back to her old position after thrusting the cup in his hands.

Not that he needed caffeine at the moment but he did not mind a cup of coffee. Right now her presence was the kind of caffeine he needed. He never liked his family coming to airport but this one time he was rather stumped. He wouldn't want her every time waiting for him like the way she did but today he wanted the time to stop around him. She was everything he ever wanted.