Ranjhan dhoondan main chaleya

He dropped her at the entrance of the function area and disappeared in to the house to check. Indeed, his mother's favourite vase was broken down to pieces but it did not look suspicious given the number of workers around. Also the house wasn't fully lit making it difficult for the workers to navigate. He switched on the remaining lights and took one last look before joining the crowd.

Rahul was hiding in one of the rooms, watching his cousin cum foe inspecting the house. His vengeance for him grew in leaps and bounds. He had his issues with the Nandas but when he got to know that his cousin was to be betrothed to someone like her, he lost it completely. Avinash had the looks good die for and also he was someone with brains. He expected him to be a cold brute and a playboy but he had turned out to be a one man woman. He could see how much that guy was in love with that girl, who was another example of perfection. She looked beautiful and hell, she was a successful doctor too. All he wanted was to claim her , destroy her and then hand her in a platter to Avinash Nanda. He did not care about money anymore. All he wanted to do was destroy them in a way that it haunted them till they breathed their last.

He walked out of the house with a plan in mind and looked around for someone who would help him without asking too many questions. He possibly can't come before the men. His aunt and grandmother could prove to be dangerous. Just then his eyes landed on another beautiful woman who was in the arms of Akhil Nanda. Oh the kind of women these Nandas had access to baffled him but who cares he was a man on a mission. His eyes once again landed on her and she looked sinfully gorgeous. He felt the need to abuse her body in ways that would treat his painful erection.

"Ma'm, someone is searching for miss Aadhya Chopra" a guy who was a part of the event management crew told Shraddha.

"He should be able to enter with the invitation" she said confused at the query.

"I believe he lost his invitation" he replied.

"She must be with Avinash. I will let her know. Meanwhile, if you come across Kartik then he should help you too" she said and walked in search of her friend.

The guy was left clueless. He was stopped by a young man and was given instructions to find the bride to be. Suddenly, he wondered why couldn't he come in and pass his congratulatory message on when he was already here. Rich people and their way always surprised him and today was no different. He did as told because at the end of the day he was being paid a hefty amount.

Aadhya walked in search of the guy who wanted to congratulate her. As far as she remembered, her colleagues weren't invited for the engagement and all her close friends had already met her. She couldn't walk so fast in her heels either and he of course made it difficult to leave. He had simply refused to leave her arms all evening. Even now she had to plead so much. He had introduced her at length to all his friends and business partners and she did not know what more was pending. He did not mind her spending some time with her friends but he was skeptical about sending her alone. She shook her head at his overprotectiveness and walked in search of this friend.

She had walked all around and found no one. Maybe the person got their pass she thought and began walking back. Just then her phone beeped

"Where are you?"

It had to be him of course. Her cheeks warmed up once again for the evening and she quickly typed a reply back while walking.

The sudden darkness around her made her stop on her feet for a moment. The entire farmhouse was lit up like it was a festival but this darkness unsettled her. She vividly remembered all the instructions that were given to the event managers when everything was planned. Akhil had it made it clear that there should be no blind spots or corners. He did sound like he was on an edge when giving those instructions, but everyone around him laughed at his protective nature except for Avinash, of course who silently agreed with him. Only his reaction was different but that was during their fight and that was probably one of the reasons why she had noticed Avinash so closely. Or maybe it was a power supply issue she thought and was about to walk away when she was pulled by her elbows.