Dushman haare

Rahul Chaturvedi walked out of his 3 bedroom apartment with a plan set in his mind. His mother Kavita had planned it all but she had failed to enter the Nanda house even after the death of her husband. They could have targetted Akhil a lot easily but things weren't in favour that time. He was stuck in Malaysia trying to finalise a small deal that was of course successful but never reaped him the profits he ideally wanted. He couldn't use the Nandas name either. Only Akhil and Avinash were introduced as the Nandas heir and that devalued his business proposals all the time. No one had proofs of him being the adopted son of Anand Nanda. Hell, even his mother had lost the freaking document and that's what she had told him when he asked her about it. That was his visa to enter but that failed as well. The only other copy of his adoption papers were with Anand but recently even that belonged to Avinash. He was clearly a shark. He had a fair knowledge about his cousin. In fact both the brothers were smart. They never preyed on everything that came their way. They made moves only when it was absolute necessary but that was always successful. All of their servants were faithful enough to betray their masters. He finally got the much needed chance through the event manager who had organised the Nandas Holi party. That's when he received a picture of Avinash Nanda getting cosy and intimate with a lady. He had eventually gotten hold of her identity soon after the festival and my he was left wanting for more. She looked beautiful. So much that a mere picture of her had left him painfully hard. Not many personal details of Nandas were available online and this girl was definitely not part of the circle that Nandas associated themselves with. He personally hired a personal investigator to look for some kind of information about the pretty lady but none was available. He had tried asking his uncle but he had stayed mum. His uncle, Anand Nanda only helped him financially but was never available and even that was something his cousins loathed. He had helped him with his business initially but he never taught him the secrets to run a successful empire. Whenever his mother asked her brother to teach him, he had simply said "hard work is the key to success".

"Fuck" he cursed loudly and took a generous sip of the alcohol.

He was willing to let go of his greed to become a part of the Nandas, if he had access to the woman who has become his new addiction. Only if he knew every move of his was being tabbed.

Kavita Nanda, was startled by the impatient visitor who was incessantly ringing the door bell.

"Arre aarahi hun (I am coming)" she yelled and made way to the door and she heard the door bell ring once more .

She stared at the 2 tall men standing in front of her with her mouth wide open. She for a split second felt everything come to a standstill. She hadn't expected to see them even in her dreams but here they were standing before her in flesh. They resembled her sister in law and brother. A perfect combination of the two and they looked devilishly handsome. She needed no introductions but these two weren't to be trusted. Her brother loved these 2 to bits. In fact every time he said their names, she could feel his chest puff with pride.

They smirked at her expression and waved a hi to her

"bua (Aunty)" they called out to her.

She managed to compose herself and let them in wondering about them showing up all of a sudden. This is the first time she had met them since their birth. She felt a tad bit emotional but managed to mask it with her indifference.

"Your father should be here anytime soon" she said and asked them to take a seat.

"Of course he would. He is coming here today upon our insistence" they said and smirked.

"But bhai (brother) hasn't told anything like that" She said thinking why her brother did not mention.

The door bell just rang and they made themselves comfortable knowing who exactly was at the door.