Tere Bin Main Na Rahun Mere Bina Tu

Hello all !

I had kept you all hanging for quiet a while and I am back again for good you can say. Thanks for waiting patiently and to those who commented thanks and also thanks to who liked the story so far. All of your support is definitely important to me. Kindly do comment after reading and that's the least I am asking for. Thanks again.

Three months after :

The last three months had been pretty tough on both the Nandas and Chopras.

The Chopras were initially busy tending to Aadhya who had drawn herself in to a shell and was hell bent on fighting her battles own. Panic attacks and nightmares were her companion. She had only taken on emergency patients and it was one such patient who had pushed her in the right direction.

She avoided everyone in particular Avinash who had stood by her, in fact his whole family did but he had offered her everything she wanted in these 3 months including her personal space. Her mother was miffed with him but he had his ways around everybody. It was only after meeting such a young patient she had decided to take help of a professional. She definitely had improved since then with the help of her therapist as well as medicines.

Nandas had reasons to celebrate as well as stay patient. Shraddha had indeed announced her pregnancy much to the delight of her in-laws and to the surprise of Akhil Nanda. Nothing could stop Akhil from celebrating but he had toned it down after watching his brother dealing with his personal life. Avinash had not wanted him to stay low but Akhil and Shraddha had decided against it. Also Purnima did not want any kind of party or announcement till Shraddha was well in to her second trimester. Her family had fun of her traditional approach but nothing could stop Purnima and with Saroj Nanda by her side, all had to simply obey.

Saroj Nanda wasn't entirely happy with the way things had progressed. Her son had messed up so much and she felt she had no say. The events on her grandson's engagement day had surely managed to do more bad than good. Her heart went out to Aadhya. She was a wonderful lady and perfect for Avinash. To go through all of that on your engagement day was something uncalled for but she was coming around and she was thankful to god for that.

At Nandas Corporation :

"Sir, you have a visitor" he heard his Personal assistant say.

He looked at the time on his watch and asked him to send the visitor through. He wondered who could it be. It was his personal intercom line and those who come through that route never needed his appointments. Also it was 5pm in the evening and he was heading home anyway.

He lifted his head from his mac screen and looked at the door upon hearing the knock.

He dropped his glasses on the table and rose from his chair with a shock. He definitely did not expect a visit from her

"Aadhya" he called out to her and asked her to come in.

He picked up his phone and passed instruction for tea to be served.

"Is everything fine my dear" he asked carefully.

She seemed fine but she definitely looked nervous. She had lost a few kilos from the time he saw her last and that happened to be the engagement day. He had visited everybody since then but never had the courage to see her. He felt responsible. No matter what everybody said, he couldn't bring himself to to see her. She was no less than Shraddha and that made it worse. He felt he wronged his daughter. Anand Nanda quickly took a large sip of the water and cleared his throat

"Papa, you seem to be upset with me" Aadhya said in a low tone and that managed to stun Anand Nanda momentarily.

He had no answer to her question. He moved from his seat and took the empty chair next to her