Saajan ji ghar aaye

Aadhya locked herself up in her cabin and threw the coat on her chair and slumped on the couch with her head nestled between both her palms. It all started with an eye lock or whatever they shared at that doomed party and now she was asked to think about her marriage possibly with the same guy. Life is just fickle she concluded. Her parents had to notice even the smallest of details and weave dreams. She knew her parents were dramatic and now it seems his parents were not any less.

Avinash Nanda, the same man who has been torturing her in ways she couldn't imagine was definitely devilishly handsome. That perfect jawline, neatly trimmed stubble just short of being called a beard. Oh that body of his, she could literally imagine herself drooling if that guy would strip his shirt and give her a little show. He would look like a model right out of some photoshoot. He did have some taste when it came to dressing she thought. The suit he wore was definitely an Armani or Hugo Boss. If looks weren't enough, he was pretty successful as a person. She did not know what he studied but from the way he carried himself throughout the party, he did command authority and there was this certain aura he possessed that sort of had the capacity to bewitch anybody and she was one among them that evening. She couldn't deny how attractive he was that evening. What about his character she wondered. Her parents were pretty much going gaga about the family and her father was pretty confident about him as well. Apart from that she knew nothing. She could possibly Google but her search wasn't going to show the real him. Google would probably show, what they as family want to let the public know. Rich people and their PR stunts. God, only if it was easy. She had no issues of getting married because she did expect her parents to broach on the topic sooner than later. Right now the problem is the guy who was messing with her thoughts and now has suddenly become the most talked about person within the 4 walls of her home. She got disturbed by the sound of the door knob and she knew who the person was. If anyone dared to barge in like that, it was her brother.

"I need space Rohan" she yelled.

"Ugh are you sure ?" He asked teasingly.

"I swear I am going to break your hand if you try to torture that knob one more time" she shouted.

"Sulk alone" he yelled back and gave her the space she needed.

At Nanda mansion, the scene wasn't any different. After finishing his lunch very consciously, he pocketed the keys he had discarded upon entering the house and rushed out to avoid any further discussion or interrogation. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Akhil, I am fine. I need this time alone" he replied at once and disconnected the call without waiting for a reply from the other side.

He started driving towards the beach and managed to reach pretty early given the famous Mumbai traffic. He parked his car in one of the very isolated spots and relaxed in his seat watching the waves crashing from afar. Water always calmed him and today he desperately needed just that. He had been trying to fight his physical attraction since that night and all his attempts were futile. Today's lunch discussion was more like a nail in the coffin. His mother had clearly caught him red handed. Nothing misses her eyes he cursed and punched the steering wheel. He had nothing to deal with but his attraction. She was simply beautiful. She definitely wasn't going to need his money. She wasn't going to be dependent on him by any means. He typed her name in his phone and her name rightly popped. First in the search list. Her profile was there right before him. He clicked on the link and the page loaded. She was a paediatrician . A good one at that he read. Then his eyes fell on her picture. She looked picture perfect. She was flawless then what was he thinking about. He did not like the fact that someone could have his attention this easily. He remembered very clearly how their eyes locked with one another for a brief second. That one moment alone was hot. If people were going to call that chemistry, they were going to set the place on fire together. There was strong physical attraction, but to share life together they needed more than that. Were they capable of loving ? Did he see a lifetime with her ? Oh his eyes were surely desperate to take a look at her one more time and his parents threw that chance at him. He had no say but secretly he was excited to see her.