Tere bina mushkil hai jeena

Hello ! Here is the last update of couple test. There is nothing really left in the story. Unless I feel there needs to be another plot on Avinash and Aadhya but that will be more like a season 2. A lot has gone in to writing this chapter. This is a mature one. Those who are not comfortable I am sorry. For the rest hope you all like it. Thanks for all the support. I hope to see some comments now that it's ended. Thank you again ! See you all at flaming hearts.

******************

He stilled for a moment. Could it really be her. She wasn't bold definitely but why would she call him he wondered. He heard his name being called again. He mentally warned himself to stay in control and walked to the bathroom.

"Aadhya" he called out to her.

She couldn't say anything further. She was not sure if she wanted him to ensure that the walk-in wardrobe door was shut or did she want him to bring her dress or least pass the bathrobe. She lost her voice to say anything further and from the other side he lost patience. Having no choice, he opened the bathroom with the key in the keyhole and stepped foot in to the bathroom and he felt his throat go dry.

She looked perfect scratch that she looked like a temptress. Her lehenga was on the floor and her lingerie discarded lazily next to it and she was in the bathtub soaking in the bubble bath. He felt himself tightening against his pants and he realised it's just those freaking bubbles that covered her porcelain like body. There goes all his attempts to be a perfect gentleman he thought.

His fingers automatically found the buttons of his silk kurta and in a flash all of his clothes lay next to hers. Her greedy eyes roamed over his perfect body. She knew he worked out and there was more to that handsome face. But she was bowled by what she saw. The air around them felt hot all of a sudden. She licked her lips and fanned herself with her hands. The moment she raised her hand to do so, his eyes landed on the top of her chest that wasn't covered with bubbles anymore. Within few more minutes, he joined her in the tub. The water that covered her delicate body wasn't doing that anymore.

He wanted to take his time to unravel her clothes and feast over her body but this was nowhere close. He wanted their first time to be slow and romantic but this was erotic. Not that he minded. This was better than anything he would plan or even dream. The hesitation he once saw in her eyes were long gone. They saw the raw desire in their eyes.

"Do you like this Mrs. Nanda?" Avinash asked as his fingers traced her nuptial chain that he had tied earlier today around her neck.

"I prefer Mrs. Avinash" she rasped as she felt his fingers trace her lower lip

His heart swelled with love. The fact that she preferred his name over his family name. The name did not matter to him but the gesture mattered and he felt himself drawn to her more than what he already was.

He gently pressed his lips with hers and tucked those loose fringes that fell on her cheeks. He moved his thumb over her cheek in circular motions while holding on to her nape.  She parted her lips and grabbed his lower lip. She chewed on them slowly. In the next attempt he caught on to her lips and sucked on it tenderly. Her fingers dug in to his hairs and pulled his face closer. His tongue dived in to her mouth and explored the corners of her mouth with a new found feeling. Her tongue duelled with his seeking dominance over his. They were running short of breath. He felt her damp chest moving against his dry chest and he saw her trying to take long breaths between the kiss. She pulled away from him feeling the need to catch on to some air. This was the best they had shared from the time they started kissing one another.

"Why don't you take the shower that you wanted to and wear something? As much as I want us to have fun in this bathtub, our first time should be on the bed. Most importantly I should be the one to unravel all the fabric that covers this sinful body and let's not waste the candles" he said and pressed his lips over hers.