Dil ne tha usko chuna

I want those cotton candies Akhil" Shraddha asked her husband with a hand on her protruding belly and her other hand playing with the collar of her husband's shirt. She had been bothering him with this request for about 2 days and he hasn't been able to satisfy them only because it was too much sugar and her request to get them from a particular place has been holding him.

"How about some healthy stuff baby ? Those are loaded with sugar" he tried reasoning with her.

"I don't want healthy stuff also she ditched me and went to eat all by herself. Bitch" Shraddha cursed and sat on the bed dejected.

"Who is this she now ?" Akhil asked admiring his wife. She had looked cute since the start of her pregnancy. Right now she looked like a kid fighting. Especially her lips. But he had to forget all about this and focus at the issue in his hands because his family were hell bent on treating her like a freaking glass doll and he has been the villain to all of them except for Avinash who had supported him. But his brother had to bear the brunt of his mental family too.

"You are not listening Akhil. Aadhya had these cotton candies from the beach and she has been tempting me with these pictures. Omg look at this" she complained and showed him the phone.

He knew the culprit now. His lovely wife seldom used such colourful words when she did it was for her close people and this happened to be her best friend. He cursed Avinash under his breath but he had this sudden idea. After promising his wife with the same cotton candies, he dragged her with him to go disturb his brother.

The couple sauntered in to the room and saw Avinash working on something seriously. He looked up at the sudden intruders and left his work to join them.

"Ok ask Avinash and he will make it happen baby" Akhil told his wife and wrapped an arm around her.

"What do you want bhabhi ?" He asked immediately. She seldom asked him stuff and when she did ask him he never ignored her. He would do anything.

"Avi, I want cotton candies" she asked him and glared at her husband who was looking at his brother with hope.

"That should be easy. I will make some arrangements" Avinash replied and pulled out his phone to get some help on her request.

"Oh no I don't want these" Shraddha interrupted him when he was calling some reputed dessert chefs.

Akhil was grinning imagining what was about to happen next.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot ? She is craving for something" Avinash asked his brother.

Akhil pulled his wife's phone and showed a few pictures and Avinash was lost. All he saw was Aadhya devouring some cotton candy. Her hair flying and her eyes closed relishing the sweet stuff. She looked adorable. Akhil was definitely irritated. His wife was looking at the picture as if the cotton candy could be grabbed right out of the phone and his brother was admiring his fiancé. Perfect. "Idiots" he cursed loudly.

They both glared at him. But Avinash was smart enough to call Aadhya and satisfy his sister in law's craving.

"What" Avinash shrieked.

He couldn't imagine she would do anything like this.

"What if you fall sick Aadhya ? We aren't done and Shraddha isn't getting it either" he almost shouted and looked at his brother who had a look that said he knew it all and now he wondered why the request had come to him.