Ishq bulava - 3

"You are asking me to bring her to this side of the garden ?" Rohit whispered

"Yes precisely" Avinash said and looked at her from a distance.

"You know I am her brother" Rohit asked.

"Cut the crap" he hissed.

"Tch tch" Rohit snickered and left to hijack his sister over before Avinash could drive him mad.

Rohit nudged her and slowly they moved out of the gang with whom she was talking with. She was irritated with him for dragging her to god knows where. She whined and cribbed all the way but he paid no heed.

"Chup ho jaa meri maa. Wahaan tere majnu aur yahaan tu (shut up. Your Majnu on one side and you on the other side)" he yelled and she kept quiet immediately.

She followed him silently. She had failed to spot Avinash at the party and now her stupid brother. Why are men so stupid she wondered and slapped his arm for dragging her a bit too fast. Her heels were killing her already. She made a mental note to throw these useless footwear as soon as she reaches home.

She was suddenly pushed towards someone and her hands immediately went around his torso in order to balance herself.

She heard the footsteps of her brother vanishing and her heart started to pickup pace once again. She lifted her eyelashes only to find a pair of molten black eyes staring at her so intently. The heels made it lot easier to match his height. He was more than 6 feet. She remembered how handsome he looked when he walked down the stairs wearing a white lucknawi kurta. His perfume once again created a havoc in his head.

He turned her at one and caught hold of her waist making her yelp. He pinned her to the wall behind him and caged her with his hands. She had looked like an angel in white. The way her hips swayed when she walked. The dress she wore hugged her body at the right places and highlighted her curves making his throat go dry.

He removed the clip releasing her hair at once. She quickly moved her hands to tuck the loose strands but he was even quicker to do the same and tucked them behind her ears.

"Did I tell how beautiful you look in white ?" He asked the question almost like a whisper.

She shook her head in negative and she simply couldn't look at his eyes were staring at her so intently.

"You look beautiful" he said feverishly and his hands inched closer towards her waist.

She desperately wanted to escape from his hold. He was provoking her mind to do things she would dare not otherwise. She so wanted to run her hand over his cheeks and his hair. She could feel the surge of emotions within her. The way his lips moved every time he talked. Her eyes kept searching for a way to escape, just then her eyes landed on a plate of red colour. She grabbed a handful of the colour and she did something she wouldn't do otherwise. She smeared all of the colour on his cheeks much to his cheeks and she made her through his grip only to be caught again but this there wasn't any gap between them. He pinned her hands above her head and edged closer to her face and rubbed his cheeks against hers. She moaned feeling the stubble rub with her skin sensually. She moaned louder when he did the same with her other cheek.

"Happy Holi darling" he said near her cheeks and she managed to escape this time for good.

She had no sense of what was happening to her. That was probably the last thing she even expected him to do. She needed to do something that would cool down her body. She felt like her body was set on fire. She saw the drinks counter and ran towards it. His situation was worse. He cursed himself for putting up a scene like that. As much as he loved their closeness, the dent in his pants was pretty much killing him. He probably can't walk around like that and escape his brother or her brother. He bloody well needed a cold shower. Now he knew what it was to feel hot and bothered for the first time.

He saw her once again after a while and she looked calmer but her cheeks had the red stain. Her once white dress now had streaks of red on it. The supposed holi party had picked up pace indeed. They were more people and that meant more eyes and he wanted to be careful around her. There was a problem brewing already and he did not want to add more to it or better get her involved in something.

"Are you sure about all this happening this soon ?" Akhil asked his brother, when the two of them were alone.

"I am" he said. His voice was bold and confident.

"I assume you haven't told her anything. What do you think her stand would be if she got to know about certain truths of your life. You can't keep them hiddden. It's a part of your life" Akhil said worried.

He had watched Avinash suffer. He wanted him to happy. Aadhya was definitely a nice woman but he did not know anything more. He never had the chance to talk with her. She had always looked so calm and meek. He had never seen her talk openly.

"She is not a typical rich spoilt brat Akhil. I know she doesn't talk a lot with people whom she doesn't know much but I don't expect a typical reaction from her either. Situations haven't given me the reason to share things with her but I will when the time is right" Avinash replied. Deep down he knew he was right but he did not want to be disappointed. Akhil was right, she needed to know about a certain phase of his life. The thought about it made his head feel tad bit heavy.

The rest of the party had gone without any issue. Perfect like any other party hosted by the Nandas.

"Aadhya, I will meet you next week and we will schedule your engagement dress shopping" Purnima chirped enthusiastically.

"Sure" Aadhya replied.

She knew her work would suffer over the next few months. That place kept her mind off many things. But something was nagging her and she couldn't really pinpoint on anything particular.

He had whisked her away after letting everybody know. He held his hand in hers and took a stroll in the garden. He felt her hands weren't relaxing. There was a very mild shiver and one would notice only when they were really focusing on it.

"What happened ?" He asked as they walked along the garden. Her hand still encased within his.

"Nothing" she said but her tone clearly defeated her.

He made her face him and he held her face with his two hands so gently. She lowered her eyes to escape from his scrutinising gaze. He prodded her to look up and she did for a second or two but she couldn't meet his gaze.

"Something is bothering you. This time I am not going to let you go" he said firmly.

"Argh. I really don't know what it is" she said and begged him to leave her.

His hold on her got stronger and this time around he commanded her attention in an intimidating manner.

"Something feels amiss. It could be something stupid. I am probably overthinking" she replied. She knew it was half truth. Something was definitely wrong and it wasn't half truth.

"You will be fine" he said assuring both of them. Trouble was definitely brewing its way. But neither knew what it really was till they were ready to face it.

To be continued ~

An update after a week almost. Hope you all liked it. Building a foundation for a bit of drama. Do me a favour by liking the chapter if you really did and if time permits please do comment. It means a lot to me. Thanks.