Aur ho saans ka shor ho

Avinash and Aadhya stood next to one another on the specially constructed dias. They complimented one another by all means. His hand never left hers even for a moment. To the guests they looked perfectly in love even though the bride and the groom haven't realised the feeling as such.

Purnima Nanda forwarded a beautifully decorated plate towards Avinash, he picked up the ring in his hands carefully not wanting to drop it on the plate by mistake. He had chosen it imagining her long thin fingers. He had played the scene in his mind numerous times but suddenly it felt different. He suddenly felt cracking deals and bagging contracts were lot easier than the task of making her wear the ring. He was committed to her by all means but the seriousness of the relationship played in his mind all over again. He was cent percent sure that he would never be able to let go of her for any goddamn reason. She was for him to cherish. This ring was just a start to all the little promise he was going to stick by.

Her eyes never left his face from the moment his mother pushed the plate with the engagement ring. She really was getting hitched. It wasn't flirting or getting to know one another anymore. They really were taking a step towards becoming "the best half". She suddenly did not like the emptiness of the finger anymore. The longing to be with him grew within her. He had been nothing short of a dream. To know that he would belong to her in a few minutes warmed her heart.

She turned her face away for a brief moment to compose herself. Her stomach felt like it was attacked by a flight of butterflies. She felt odd momentarily. His hand wasn't locked with hers anymore. He forwarded his left hand and signalled her to place her left hand in his. She froze for a moment feeling anxious. He blinked at her assuringly and urged her to do so. She did as told and felt the warmth returning back. He slowly slipped the ring on to her finger without taking his eyes off her. She looked at her ring clad finger and gasped. It wasn't any ordinary ring. It looked of course feminine, so fanciful and sleek. The centre round diamond was housed between the split-prongs. The diamond ring shrank was furthered adorned with an additional 24 round diamonds artfully placed making the ring more grand.

It was her mother's turn to pass on his ring. She was in a dazed state to act on her own. Her mother placed her hand on her shoulder and gently pressed her and brought her to her senses. She felt embarrassed for a second but she was given no more than that. She picked up his ring more like a band with tiny diamonds placed along the width of the ring. She did not know if she made the right choice but to her it did the moment the she laid her eyes on it. She took a deep breath and quietly made him wear the ring. Shouts of celebratory messages erupted from their family. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead warmly and allowed his lips to linger on her skin for a few seconds before he could part from her. They were hugged by their family. The couple touched the feet of their parents and grandmother for their blessings and hugged their siblings.

He kept her glued to him from the moment they exchanged rings. She was officially his fiancé and all he wanted to do was whisk her away from the crowd. She simply looked stunning and the smile on her face was so contagious.

"Hey fiancé" he whispered in her ears.

To the onlookers the scene looked so private and intimate.

"Hi" she mumbled.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look ?" He asked her and tucked the loose strands of hair behind her ears. As much as he loved her hair down, he did not like those unruly strands blocking her face when he was looking at her.

She shook her head negatively and her cheeks flushed automatically.

"How about I get you both a room ?" Akhil interrupted from behind and wrapped his hands around them.