Playlist

Playlist:

Song: This Feeling by the Chainsmokers

Lyrics: . . . think with my head not that thing in my chest. . . but you're the one that I want if that's really so wrong and they don't know what this feeling is like. . .

Character/Chapter: Bailey Hawthorne, season 1

Song: SOS by Rihanna

Lyrics: I've never felt like this before. . . you got me stressing. . . But I can't control myself. . . S.O.S. please someone help me, it's not healthy for me to feel this way. . . Just your presence and I second guess my sanity. . . I don't know what to do, it's true, I'm going crazy over you.

Character/Chapter: Bailey Hawthorne, early season 1

Song: Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi

Lyrics: We've gotta hold on to what we've got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other, and that's a lot. . . She cries in the night Tommy whispers, 'Baby it's okay'.

Character/Chapter: Bailey Hawthorne and 10K – Tommy Beck

Song: Imagine by Ariana Grande

Lyrics: Knew you were perfect, after the first kiss, took a deep breath like 'ooh'. Feels like forever baby I never thought that it would be you. . . imagine a world like that. . . we could light up til I'm asleep on your chest. Love how my face fits so good in your neck.

Character/Chapter: Their first time, 2x10

Song: I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi

Lyrics: I'll be there for you. These five words I swear to you. When you breathe I wanna be the air for you. . . I'd live and I'd die for you. . . words can't say what love can do.

Character/Chapter: 10K – Tommy Beck

Song: How Do I Live by Liann Rimes

Lyrics: If I had to live without you, what kind of life would that be? You're my world, my heart, my soul, if you ever leave, baby you would take away everything good in my life. Baby I don't know what I would do, I'd be lost if I lost you.

Character/Chapter: Bailey Hawthorne, season 3 episodes 1 - 4

Song: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

Lyrics: But nothing's greater then the rush that comes with your embrace. And in this world of loneliness I see your face.

Character/Chapter: Bailey season 3 episodes 1-4

Song: Who Knew by P!nk

Lyrics: You promised me you'd be around. . . I wish I could touch you again. . . I'll keep you locked in my head, until we meet again, I won't forget you. . . that last kiss, I'll cherish until we meet again.

Character/Chapter: Bailey Hawthorne, season 3 episodes 1-4

Song: Somewhere Out There by Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram

Lyrics: (the whole song) And even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star. And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky.

Character/Chapter: Bailey and 10K separated moments in season 3

Song: When She Says Baby by Jason Aldean

Lyrics: She's the perfect shot of faith, when every bit of mine is gone. Something I can believe in, a best friend, a heaven sent love to lean on. . . no matter what comes, ain't going nowhere. She runs her fingers through my hair and saves me. Yeah that look in her eyes got me coming alive and driving me good kinda crazy.