S4E06

S4E06:

S4E06:

Warren drove them to a building called Bio-Mod while she was in vision mode. When she slammed on the brakes and parked outside they quickly brought Murphy in. He wasn't doing any better and had been in and out of consciousness while his heart kept stopping and starting back up barely hanging on. There was some snarling behind them as they made their way for the door and 10K turned to start shooting.

"Zombies! Six o'clock!" he shouted and Sarge came over and helped him take them out. She was a good shot and together they handled the horde in no time.

"8,001." He counted when they'd all dropped but in the commotion more were heading their way. They turned and helped get Murphy inside before more trouble could catch up with them. Sarge manned the door bracing it so nothing would get in while they laid Murphy on a table while Lucy cried over him. He wasn't looking good but he was conscious and talking.

"He's not gonna turn on us is he?" 10K asked while Doc looked for any medical supplies they had handy.

"What is he talking about?" Murphy asked still half out of it.

"Hey don't worry. We got your heart started again." Doc said. "That is, if it was beating in the first place." He muttered quickly, sharing a look with 10K, "You've been in and out of consciousness man."

"Hey maybe we should, uh. . . " 10K whispered to Doc.

"I know I was thinking the same thing." Doc said quietly as Lucy sobbed over her dying father.

"I think he looks really sick Doc." 10K whispered.

"If we're going to do it now we uh. . . " he gestured to Lucy who they knew wouldn't allow anyone to pike Murphy while he still had a chance.

"I don't want to take another risk like this. Plus I'm just tired of him." 10K said. The last thing he'd wanted after the Mount Casey disaster was to see Murphy again – unless it was watching him die. He'd brought 10K enough suffering, why should he do anything to help the guy? He'd bitten Cassandra, he was the reason 10K had to put her down. Then he blew up the CDC submarine and bit 10K, he controlled him like a puppet, forced him into a corner where his only option was to run, jump out of a window, jump off a bridge, nearly bleed out several times, go for days starving and alone in the forest surrounding Spokane. He was the reason Bailey and 5K were dead. If the roles were reversed Murphy would tell them to mercy 10K, he wouldn't try to save him, so why should 10K do a damn thing to help him?