S5E11

S5E11:

S5E11:

Third Person POV

Warren and George made arrangements to meet Citizen Z in Hackerville before they'd dropped Bailey, Doc and 10K back at Limbo with the mining Talkers and the lithium. Apparently Kaya had also informed Addy and Finn of their discovery and their plans so the red head was already there when they arrived. Instead of going down into the red tinted basement they stayed on the first floor which had its own bar, some extra unused signage and some dusty tables. 10K brought Bailey to a red leather loveseat throwing the white sheet off it so she could sit down and rest while he knelt on one knee in front of her, both of them now back to their usual clothes and out of those radiation suits.

"10K I'm fine." She insisted from the couch where she'd agreed to sit but he couldn't get her to lie down. She knew that if her symptoms were going to get worse it would have happened during the last few hours they'd been riding in the truck.

"Doc said you need to take it easy." He replied.

"But –"

"You told me that I should learn to accept other people's help." He said and she remembered telling him that after he'd lost his hand, "And I know you hate people who are hypocrites."

She tried to think of a response but ended up sitting there with her mouth opening and closing while he fought off a smirk knowing how rare it was for her to lose an argument.

"I don't know how much longer we can wait for Finn or the others." Addy muttered not far from them leaning against the bar, "Should have never split up. If we don't get these Talkers some bizkits or brains or something they're going to start turning Z fast."

"Oh really? Tell me something I don't know." Murphy replied, "And then Doc shows up with these battery lickers? I mean, what the hell's up with that?" he asked as he and Addy moved across the room to where the tank of lithium bricks in water were.

"How are the miners doing?" Doc asked coming over.

"Great." Addy replied, "Great, super great, as long as your definition of great is starving for brains and slowly turning zombie."

"Dude I think your fish are dead." Murphy said crouching by the tank and tapping the glass.

"Man they ain't fish in there. Those are bricks made of pure lithium. That's what they're using the Talkers to mine for." Doc explained while 10K stood from in front of the couch and left Bailey as he joined the others, though he didn't move far from her.

"Yeah, that's why they eat the batteries." He said as they turned to him, "It's the lithium."

"Wait, yeah I saw this before on the black market." Addy said examining the contents of the tank, "Altura militia were feeding it to Talkers like crack. They were slicing it like truffles, treating it like nitro, it's super flammable, that's why it's in the liquid."