S5E01 & S5E02: Part 1

S5E01: & S5E02: Part 1

Third Person POV

Doc was still covered in his zombie makeup as he led a girl he'd rescued away from a pack of Z's.

"Let's go, let's go." He said hurrying her along as they made their way to a small clearing with a fallen tree blocking their path. From behind the trunk 10K popped up with his rifle aimed at them. Sarge was next to step up aiming her gun too.

"No! Don't shoot! It's me!" Doc shouted as 10K lifted his gun at the sky taking his finger off the trigger. He'd cut his hair since the Black Rain and had shaved, well, at least as well as he could in the woods with nothing but a knife and a puddle. He was wearing his red bandana around his head again under his goggles and had a black tee shirt on with a black backpack on his shoulders. Sarge was wearing her usual army green jacket but she was now also in 10K's old black beanie.

"It's your best make-up yet." 10K said with a smirk, his gun still resting against his shoulder.

"Yeah well tell it to the art-tist." Doc said putting his hands down.

"Oh yeah, say my name, say my name." Murphy said coming out from the trees behind 10K with a hoodie over his head and taking off his sunglasses. "You know I am particularly happy with the purple potato dye it really captures Doc's. . . um, putrification." He said turning to 10K.

"Well this better come off." Doc said rubbing his head as the pack of Z's caught up with them.

"Duck!" Murphy warned as he pulled out his gun and took a shot. 10K got the next zombie and Sarge got one too.

"No!" the last zombie sneered a second before 10K mercied it and it fell to the ground.

"Have mercy, did that zombie just say no?" Murphy asked.

10K scoffed and shook his head, "No."

"No, you heard him say no." Murphy tried to clarify.

"No I didn't hear him –" 10K began.