S2E12

S2E12:

S2E12:

They were forced south until their vehicle ran out of gas and they ended up at the Mexican border. Vasquez, being a former DEA agent, was able to get them inside the structure between the territories but that was just the start of their problems, in trying to escape one herd, they walked right into another one. The border was crawling with zombies and even as hard as they fought they were running low on ammo and energy and the Z's just kept coming with no end in sight.

Vasquez shot several rounds of bullets through a door taking enough of them out that their group could run outside. But it didn't take long before their backs were against the wall and zombies flanked them on all sides.

"This really the border?" 10K asked aiming through his scope.

"About two thousand miles of it." Vasquez replied, "No way around."

"Shit, and no way over." Addy added.

"No way back." 10K said turning side to side making sure no Z got too close.

"Here comes the goon squad." Doc said as another smaller horde turned and headed their way.

"Ammo?" Warren asked.

"About half a clip." Vasquez checked.

"Three." Addy called.

"Four and three in my pocket." 10K said.

"Don't look at me." Doc shrugged holding his crowbar.

"Me either." Bailey said drawing her hatchet.

"One." Warren said before giving instructions. "Save your ammo."

"Save it for what? Our zombie corpses to use?" Bailey said, "Warren this is our Last Stand at Little Bighorn."

"Not yet it's not." She said refusing to accept that this was most likely their end, she charged over to Murphy who was panting already, "If you're the zombie messiah now's the time for a miracle."

"You've got to try man." Doc encouraged.

"Remember the mission." Warren said.

Murphy lifted his blue hands but soon fell to his knees, "I can't hold them!"

Bailey turned to 10K and he looked over his shoulder at her, both of them had a range of emotions on their faces everything from 'I failed you' to 'I love you' shown in one look. Then an explosion went off nearby scattering a group of Z's and they looked up to see Zeros scaling down the building behind them with automatic rifles, only they weren't aimed at their group they were aiming at the zombies. More explosions went off and a trap door opened and Escorpion popped out and whistled to them.

"Down here!"

"You said it was time for a miracle." Doc told Warren as she weighed their options.