CHAPTER 29

Tina, Deran and Derakal performed their duties steadily.

All of the sleeping soldiers were thrown out into the woods just outside the castle, on which they’ve received quite a lot of help from the surrounding animals.

As soon as they heard the message that the Warrior had come to the devil’s hall, the three were already on their way back to the castle.

Tina bit her lips tightly.

‘That annoying piece of work.’

Tina cursed inside.

“Guys, who do you think will win in the fight between the Warrior and the Devil?”

Tina, who was riding on Derakal’s back, suddenly asked them. Deran and Derakal answered her question at the same time without any hesitation.

[Warrior.]

[Of course the Warrior.]

Tina’s lips slightly twisted at their sharp answer. It’s the response that she didn’t want to hear in the first place.

“How come neither of you have any confidence in the Devil? I think it will be the Devil who will definitely win.”

Derakal replied with a loud snort at Tina .

[I’m not sure, because if I’m the current Devil at this moment, I know that I would never be able to fight against him.]

[I have the same opinion.]

Even though the Warrior seems a little bit foolish, the Devil is much more foolish in every aspect.

The Warrior mainly handles the swords, while the Devil deals with magic.

Magic is overwhelmingly good against a large number of opponents, but not in one-on-one fights, even in close combat.

[Our devil can’t even use teleportation. While the former devil used to fly around and despise all human beings.]

“The Devil might be good at other things except for that . And there may be some things that people are not good at, hey, why are you discouraging me?”

Tina exclaimed.

[She’s not a human, but the Devil. And it’s not like I’m discouraging you, It’s just that with the situation right now, it’s possible that she will die. That is also the reason why we have to go back even one hour faster.]

The two were already running fast, but they picked up the speed even more.

Tina hugged Derakal’s neck tightly, fearing that she might fall backwards at their current speed.

Both of them were the henchmen of the Devil, and of course they knew that the Warrior was sure to win, that’s why they didn’t feel good inside. And they couldn’t help but show their anxiety.

Tina muttered in a trembling voice.

“…So there’s no chance that the Devil will win?”

[Well…]

Deran seemed to be troubled for a moment, and then spoke in a resigned tone.

“Unless she can completely penetrate the Warrior’s thoughts and actions, then it’s going to be tough.”

~*~

(3rd person POV)

“Pain.”

Haron hurriedly pulled out his sword and stepped back.

As soon as he stepped back, a black circular pattern appeared on the floor that he was standing on. He tried to avoid it, but the tip of his cloak touched it lightly and it scorched with a sizzling sound.