Chapter 63

For the sake of monitoring the Devil for 24 hours, Haron also used the room directly facing Lucia’s room as his residence.

When he was holding onto his senses during the day, there was no big problem, but when the night came and his mind was a little distracted, a crisis always showed up.

As soon as Haron woke up from sleep, he realized that this was not his room.

He could see a woman lying in bed under the dim moonlight in front of him.

“Riggs…”

While he was losing his mind, someone made him come all the way here. The answer came out without having to think about another culprit.

[Why? You wanted it too. That’s what you wanted, right?]

Riggs whined in a pretty sarcastic way. He seemed to have recently changed his strategy.

Unlike the time when he was urging Haron to kill recklessly, Riggs was now gradually encouraging the desire within him.

“I don’t want this kind of thing.”

He chewed his lip and spat the words out.

It was a huge disgrace to be doing this right now. He had to turn around and leave right now. He knew, but his body didn’t move the way his mind wanted it to.

[You’re lying.]

[Look in the mirror and say it. Do you know what your eyes are like?]

Haron turned his head stiff and looked in the mirror next to him.

Anyone could see that those were greedy eyes. His desire for her was flowing out of his eyes like crazy and it was impossible to hide.

He couldn’t bear to see his reflection anymore, and so he closed his eyes tightly.

[You act so innocent during the day. Honestly, you could be a theater actor, not a Warrior.]

“Riggs, what do you know? You’re a parasite within me, trying to take control over my own body.”

[As long as you signed a contract with me, you are also a part of me. Perhaps if the Demon King knew that you were such a child, then she would find out that you are a bastard who only wants to kill and covet—]

“Shut up!”

As Haron couldn’t contain himself and shouted at Riggs, Lucia’s eyes flashed open.

She quickly got up and looked around her. It was because she wasn’t familiar with the place, so she reacted more agilely.

Before long, Lucia’s eyes met Haron on the other side of her room.

“Haron?”

The lights were not on, but the bright moonlight made it possible to see into the room to some extent.

“Why are you here?”

He was speechless for a moment.

Lucia got up and walked over to him.

Her soft hand touched his cheek.

“Is there any problem?”

“No…uh everything is fine.”

Haron felt the warmth on his cheek and spat out the words with much difficulty. But Lucia looked at him suspiciously.

“You don’t look good.”