66

~*~

“So that’s it, Lady. Do you know how cold the Warrior is? Well, among the maids of the Imperial Palace, he’s called the Winter Warrior.”

“Cool.”

I raised the corner of my lips and looked at Hermila with a smile.

“If you know anything more, please let me know, knight.”

“Oh, and this is something I heard a while ago…”

Bam!

As the story was about to continue, the door to the room opened.

The one who came in was Haron, who stared at us with cold eyes, befitting his nickname.

“Hermilla, Kozen?”

“Ah, Warrior!”

“You’re here?”

The two knights jumped up from their seats and greeted him.

For a moment, Haron was puzzled by the situation in the room. In particular, his questionable gaze was directed towards me.

When I smiled and waved my hand, I wiped my eyes out of nowhere and came to his side.

“What…is this?”

“Warrior.”

I smiled broadly and stopped him.

He licked his lips and couldn’t find anything to say, but he finally figured it out and sighed.

“What about Sir Icus?”

“He still has work to do at the duke’s house, so he’ll come here as soon as he’s finished.”

“Warrior. Will we be able to see the Devil too?”

“…You already have.”

Haron looked at me with disgruntled eyes. I just quietly smiled.

“Well, let’s talk about the Demon Lord later, the two of you, please come to my room when I call you later. And…”

Haron stopped and looked at me.

“…Follow me for a moment.”

“Yes.”

I followed him.

~*~

(3rd person pov)

Hermilla, who was looking behind Haron and Lucia as they left the room, nudged Kozen with her elbow.

Kozen turned his head towards her in amazement as he was looking at the both of them blankly.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Right?”

“Well, what is it?”

“It’s the Devil. ”

“You knew?!”

In response to Kozen’s fierce reaction, Hermilla smirked at him and raised her chin up.