𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧|Frappuccino

As I'm getting my books from my locker, I see the same girl from earlier cornering Matteo by his locker

As I'm getting my books from my locker, I see the same girl from earlier cornering Matteo by his locker. He looks visibly uncomfortable and when he tries passing her she blocks his way.

"Why are you so quiet? Talk." She says, narrowing her eyes up at him.

Ignoring her, he rolls his eyes and tries moving past her again but once again she steps in his way.

"Hello? I'm talking to you." She says, glaring at him.

I can tell he's getting angry by the way the muscles in his jaw are tensing tightly.

Slamming my locker door shut, I walk over to him and grip the bottom of his shirt, gently pulling him away as he gapes down at me in shock.Unfortunately the bitch steps in my way.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing freak?" She grits out angrily.

"The fuck does it look like? Move." I glare at her and clench my fists. The urge to punch this bitch is high. Very high.

"Don't get smart with me, you pathetic rat." She spits and raises her fist to punch me.

I was fully expecting the blow but all I feel is a brush of cold air against my cheek. Looking over to her side, I see Reyna holding onto her wrist tightly and directing a cold, deathly glare towards her.

"Are you deaf? She said move bitch." She seethes, pushing the girl away from us.

"This doesn't concern you Reyna. Get out of my business." The girl grits out, getting all up in her face.

"Rey, lascialo." Matteo orders, the accent rolling of his tongue so smoothly.

(Leave it)

"Watch it. Next time I won't be so generous Harper." Reyna warns her and then walks back over to us, leaving the girl stunned. "Be careful." She says to her brother and steals his hat as she walks past him.

"Stop stealing my stuff!" He calls out to her.

She sticks her middle finger up at him from behind her head and disappears around the corner.

Matteo sighs deeply and ruffles his hair, looking down at me. "You alright?" He asks, concerned.

"Are you?" I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"." He nods his head.

"Better be," I mumble and crane my neck to look up at him. God, he's tall. "Walk me to maths?"

"Sure," He smiles, "I am your personal escort after all."

I grin and start leading the way to my maths class. "Yes you are."

xXx

"Sleepover at mine tonight? My mom's making casserole." Alyssa says, throwing her arm over my shoulder as we sit down on the benches to eat lunch.