𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲|Okay

Matteo and I watched a movie after we ate dinner

Matteo and I watched a movie after we ate dinner. We're laying in bed with my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulders as he plays with the ends of my hair.

I feel myself slowly falling asleep under the affection he showers me with. He seems to notice me drifting off because he brushes my hair back and places a soft kiss on my cheek.

"You wanna sleep?" He asks.

"Mhm." I hum in response so he pulls the covers over us and switches off the movie.

I sit up slightly when I realise something. "Wait, what if your parents walk in?"

He smiles and brings me back down into his arms. "They know what knocking is, darling." He says, hugging me from behind and burying his face into my neck.

Sighing, I intertwine my hands with his and close my eyes. I feel his thumb brush along the back of my hand and his lips pressing soft kisses down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Audrey." He mumbles.

"Hmm."

"I love having you here." He says groggily and I find myself smiling as I fall asleep in the safety of his arms.

xXx

Groggily, I squint open my eyes at the sound of a loud ass alarm clock. I hear Matteo shift from beside with a light groan, then with one arm around me, he uses the other hand to turn off the alarm.

"Goddammit." He grumbles under his breath, turning back around to face me fully.

He leans over me, keeps himself upright with his forearms, and then dips his head down to pepper my face with soft kisses.

"Baby wake up." He says, his voice deeper than usual.

"Go away." I groan, pulling the covers over my head.

He chuckles and pries the covers away from my face. "We have school, baby. Get up."

"Fuck off. No." I grumble in response. I hate school. I hate waking up. I hate waking up for school.

"So grumpy in the mornings." He says and I know damn well he's smiling right now.

I slowly open my eyes and see him hovering over me with a dimpled smile on his face. I knew it. The sunlight from outside reflects of him, making his eyes shine brighter and his jawline more prominent.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down. He kisses the side of my cheek and brushes hair away from my face. "Morning." He says softly.

"Morning." I mumble.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks, cupping my cheek with his hand.