𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|Graduation

"Hey, man

"Hey, man. You want a drink?" Grey comes up to us at our table and offers Matteo his flask. We're not really allowed booze in the hall but the guys snuck some in.

"I'm good. I gotta drive back." He replies.

"C'mon dude, just one. We won't get to drink with each other for a while with you moving to Boston." Grey tries to convince him and I look over at Matteo to see that just by his facial expression I know he's debating it.

"Just have one," I whisper to him, rubbing his arm. "It's our last prom."

He turns his gaze towards me and sighs. "Are you sure?" He mutters, rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

"Of course." I smile at him reassuring and peck his lips.

Nodding his head, he turns his focus back to Grey and raises his eyebrows. "What's in it?"

"Beer."

"You got anything stronger?" He asks, standing up from his seat.

"I think Logan has some whiskey." Grey replies, gesturing towards the back of the hall where the guys are.

"I need some of that shit." He says and looks down at me. "I'll be right back. You need anything?"

"I'm okay." I say softly and he dips his head down to peck my cheek before leaving with Grey.

Just as Grey turns to follow after him, I lightly grab his arm so he turns his head towards me. "What's up, Doll?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"You know where Alyssa is?" I'm not about to stay here alone.

"Bathroom." He replies.

"Okay, thanks." I say and he shoots me a smile
before he leaves.

I get up from my seat and make my way towards the restrooms. Then, suddenly I bump into a hard chest.

"Oh I'm..." My words die on my tongue when I glance up to see that I bumped into fucking Jacob. Just my luck.

"Hey." He smirks, taking a sip out of his flask. "Long time no see, Audrey."

"Yeah." I reply shortly, scratching my nose.

"You look beautiful by the way." He says lowly, looking me up and down.

I shift in discomfort and clear my throat. "Okay," My voice nearly squeaks. "I'm gonna go."

"Not so fast." He steps in my way and I release a frustrated breath.

"What do you want?" I snap, glaring up at him.

"You, Audrey." He replies, his voice oddly soft. "I heard you're moving to Boston."

"Not that it's any of your business but yes I am." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.