𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|Prom

Prom is right around the corner and originally I wasn't gonna go but after hearing that Audrey has never been before I changed my mind

Prom is right around the corner and originally I wasn't gonna go but after hearing that Audrey has never been before I changed my mind. So, I'm gonna go all out with my proposal of asking her out to prom.

I told Alyssa to distract her for a bit while I get everything set up for the proposal. I decided to do it at the ice rink and I decorated the place with her favourite flowers. Pink lilacs. I even made a stupid sign with the words 'Prom?' written on it but it kinda looks like a five year old wrote it.

Anyways, Alyssa and Audrey should be here soon so I skate around for a bit while I wait for them. Tapping on the playlist Audrey made for me, I click one of her favourite songs just as the entrance doors open to reveal my beautiful girl.

"Matteo?" She furrows her eyebrows in confusion and walks towards the rink doors. "What's going on? What is this?"

I grab some cardboard from the side and place it down on the ice in the middle before skating towards the rink doors. "Come here." I say softly, extending my hand out for her.

She takes it and I carefully guide her onto the ice. A surprised yelp leaves her lips when I sweep her off her feet and carry her bridal style towards the piece of cardboard I placed down.

"If you drop me, I will drop kick you." She warns and I chuckle, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.

"I've got you, amore."

Placing her down on the cardboard, I peck her lips and get down on my knees, grabbing the stupid sign.

"What are you doing?" She asks in confusion.

"Audrey D'Amico." I say, flipping the sign over and watching her eyes widen in shock. "Will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course I will." She smiles so fucking beautifully and it gives me so much pride to know that smile is all mine. "But I thought you didn't wanna go?"

"I changed my mind," I kiss the back of her hand. "I want to take my girl to her first prom."

I was so angry when I found out the reason she couldn't go to her other proms was because of that bastard. So, I'm gonna take her to her first and last prom even if I don't go to them.

"I'm glad you changed your mind," She says. "Prom wouldn't be the same without you."

Getting up from the ice, I place my hands on the back of her thighs and sweep her off the floor, wrapping her legs around my waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and giggles against my lips when I spin us around.

"I love you, Audrey." I whisper, brushing my lips against hers.

"I love you too." She whispers back before smashing her lips against mine.

I inhale a deep breath and take her in. The smell of her, the taste of her, the feel of her. Everything.

I run my tongue along her bottom lip, high on the taste of her that I've come to crave so much. I'll always want more but never get enough of her.