𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱|Hot Tub

smut 🫠
___________________________________

After eating dinner at the diner, we went back to the cabin and decided to get in the hot tub

"Fuck." I hear Matteo breathe out from behind while bending down to get a towel from my suitcase.

I glance at him over my shoulder and see his eyes roaming around the two piece I'm wearing. "What?" I say, turning my focus back to my suitcase.

He grips my hips, presses me against him and I bite my bottom lip when he slowly yet barely moves his hips against mine. "You're so beautiful." He rasps.

Standing upright, I lean my head back on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his neck, bringing his head down. I kiss him and push my ass back against him, earning a soft groan from him. Veiny hands roam my body until they reach my breasts to squeeze them and when a moan leaves my lips he slips his tongue inside my mouth.

Turning me around, he lifts me onto his waist by my ass and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and climbs on top of me, kissing his way towards my neck.

"We're suppose to be in the hot tub." I say breathlessly and he kisses me again, ignoring everything I just said.

Running my fingers through his hair, I suck on the tip of his tongue and feel his hands trailing up my thighs.

We pull away by a hair to catch our breaths and I start to sit up. "Let's go." I say against his lips and lightly pat his cheeks.

"But I want you." He murmurs, kissing along my jaw.

"We can finish this later." I whisper, brushing my lips against the shell of his ear.

"Mhm." He smiles, closing his eyes and pressing his lips against mine.

xXx

It's dark out and the only source of light we have are the fairy lights on the wooden pillars in the backyard.

The hot water meets my skin as I sink into the tub with a content sigh. Closing my eyes, I tip my head back and listen to the sound of the wind rustling the trees.

"Come here." Matteo says softly and I open my eyes, lifting my head up.

I shift to sit next to him and he immediately brings me into his side, dropping a kiss down to my temple. He takes a sip of his beer and lay my head on his wet chest, tracing the outline of his abs with my finger.

Leaning up, I kiss his jaw and slowly trail my hand further down his stomach then stop at his sharp v line. I smirk against his skin when I hear his uneven breaths and move to straddle his lap as he puts his beer down.

"Guess what." I whisper into his ear, trailing my hands through his curls.