𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞|Frustrated

sexual content 🏒
___________________________________

Couple days flow by pretty quickly and we're on our last week of exams, which means my big game is also coming up

Couple days flow by pretty quickly and we're on our last week of exams, which means my big game is also coming up. After my game, I'll get my NHL acceptance letter within a few weeks and as happy as I am, I'm also nervous. If I don't get in I don't know what the fuck I'll do.

Over the last couples of days, I've barely seen Audrey because we've both been so busy. She's busy studying for finals and I've been preoccupied with practise like right now. I'm burnt out from practising so much but I know it'll be worth it.

"Matt, you good?" Grey asks, skating up from beside me as I let out a frustrated breath. I can't hit the damn puck into the net because I can't fucking focus. Maybe it's nerves or the fact that I've barely seen Audrey all week. I don't know but I hate it. I hate the feeling of not being in control of myself.

"I'm fine." I grumble, throwing my hockey stick to the ground as the sound echoes off the walls.

"You don't seem fine," He says, following me to the arena gates. "Where's your head at?"

"Nowhere." I answer shortly, tugging my gloves off and sitting down on the bench.

"Are you su—"

"I'm fine." I snap, shooting him a glare.

He raises his hands in surrender and finally backs off. Letting out a harsh breath, I place my elbows on my knees and hang my head, running my hands through my hair in frustration.

I close my eyes and try to think of shit that will calm me down and help me focus. The only thing that comes to my mind is Audrey. But it just pisses me off more because she's not here and I can't have her.

Resting my head in my hand, I use my other one to take my phone out of my bag. I turn it on and frown when I see the picture of Audrey on my lock screen.

I took it when we were in Forks. We were sitting in the swing chair, wrapped up in blankets as it was dark out. The only source of light being the fairy lights above. I was barely in the frame with my mouth pressed to her hair and although half of her face was covered with the blanket, I could tell just from her eyes that she was smiling.

Fuck, now I miss her even more.

Sighing, I put my phone away and take my skates off before grabbing my water bottle. Sipping on my water, I rub my temples when my head starts to
throb.

Then, suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and when I assume it's Grey, I clench my jaw and quickly stand up. "I told you I was fine—" I scowl, turning to face him but stop mid sentence when I see who's  really in front of me.

"Matteo?" Audrey furrows her eyebrows and stares at me with concern masking her features.

My gaze softens at the sight of her and I immediately wrap my arms around her. "Audrey." I breathe out a sigh of relief and bury my face into her neck. "What are you doing here?"