𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|Motorcycle

I managed to sneak in through my window last night without my dad noticing luckily

I managed to sneak in through my window last night without my dad noticing luckily. Now I'm getting dressed to go to school.

As soon as I put my shoes on, I make my way downstairs and to see that my dad isn't here, which means he probably left for work. Making sure I have money in my pocket for food, I shove put on my jacket and step outside the house.

I get into my car and put my bag on the passenger seat before driving to school.

My mind drifted off to last night and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he kissed me. Everything was perfect. He was perfect. No one had ever kissed me like that. Not the way that he did  and I loved every second of it.

Couple of minutes later, I finally make it to school. After parking my car, I make my way towards the entrance and walk inside, heading towards my locker.

I take my book out for first period and when I close my locker, I see Matteo talking to the guys in the corner of the hall. He's leaning against the wall with a small smirk on his face as his attention is focused on whatever Jayden is saying.

Putting my books into my bag, I walk over to him and grin when his gaze falls to mine. My mood instantly brightens up when he pulls me towards him and wraps his strong, protective arms around my waist. I throw my arms around his neck and he bends his head down to kiss my cheek.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hi, baby," He mutters into my ear, "I missed you."

His words tug at things deep inside of my stomach and I can't help the pink blush that spreads across my cheeks.

"I missed you too."

In response, his grip around me tightens. I wrap my arms around his waist as he curls his around my neck, keeping a hand on the back of my head
as he rests his temple against the side of it.

"Hey, cupcake." I hear Archer say and I twist my face to the side to see him grinning at me.

"Hi." I mumble, smiling back at him.

"No hug for me?" He juts his bottom lip out and opens his arms out towards me.

I was about to get myself out of Matteo's arms but he only holds me tighter and moves me away from Archer. "Don't touch my girl. Go find someone else." He scowls, glaring at him.

"Bro, come on." He sighs exaggeratedly and rolls his eyes.

"It's okay, baby. Come here." Jayden coos, throwing his arms around him and ruffling his hair.

"Thanks." Archer sniffles, wiping the fake tear from his eye.

xXx

I'm sitting on the bleachers reading a book since I have a free period. Matteo unfortunately has class but he said he'll meet me here once he's finished.