𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧|"We'll see"

Groggily, I open my eyes to the bright light coming from the large window opposite the bed

Groggily, I open my eyes to the bright light coming from the large window opposite the bed. Running a hand down my face, I feel a weight on my chest and looking down I see Audrey's dishevelled light brown hair.

I love her but fucking hell giving her my arm for the entire night made it go numb.

I freeze when she starts stirring in her sleep because I don't wanna wake her up yet. Not after the night she had.

She lifts her thigh onto mine and buries her face into my neck with a soft sigh. The covers drop slightly and her t-shirt rises, giving me a perfect view of her naked ass. I reach a hand down to squeeze it and I turn my body to face hers, pressing my lips to her jaw.

Oh how I love waking up next to her.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and see a bunch of unread notifications that I haven't read since yesterday. Sighing, I click on my messages and answer a few from my sister, my parents and then the group chat.

Once I've answered them, I put my phone down and look down at Audrey's sleeping frame. I really don't wanna go back. I want to stay here with her. Alone. However, we still have school and a life in Brooklyn. Speaking of school, we have an exam tomorrow but I didn't study for shit. Dammit.

I kiss her forehead and slowly get out of bed, smiling when I see her reaching out to hug my pillow.

Yawning, I walk inside of our bathroom and brush my teeth before I switch the shower on as I strip myself naked. I get in and sigh, feeling the hot water against my skin. Grabbing my body wash, I pour some on my loofa and wash myself.

After a while, I hear the bathroom door open followed along with my girls soft, tired voice. "You didn't wake me up." She says and I peak my head out of the shower door to see her.

"I'm sorry. I was gonna wake you up with breakfast." I reply, watching her pick up her toothbrush and toothpaste.

"It's okay. We can make breakfast together." She replies, putting some toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"Wanna shower together too?" I smirk and watch her eyes roll.

"Couldn't get enough last night?" She raises her eyebrows at me and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Could never get enough of you, darling."

A smile takes over her beautiful face and her cheeks redden as she turns her gaze away from me to brush her teeth.

Grinning, I go back to my shower and a couple of minutes later I hear Audrey start to clean up. Then, I hear her knock on the shower door so I peak my head out again to give her my attention.

"Hi." She smiles up at me with her dimples and I never knew they could get any deeper.

"Hi." I mimic her, raising my brows. "Can I help you?"