𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨|Touch

After school finished, I went to practise and then drove home because I'm too exhausted to do anything else

As soon as I get through the front door, I go straight up to my room and shower. The cold water hits my skin, soothing my aching muscles. Practise really drained me.

After my long shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom. My phone pings from my nightstand so I pick it up as I make my way over to my closet. Unlocking it, I feel my lips tug upwards when I see a picture from Audrey.

Full face pic. Dimples. Wearing my hoodie. And holy shit she's so beautiful.

She sends me pictures of her pretty face every day and I'm always smiling at my phone like a damn idiot.

I miss her.

I type her a reply and then slip my phone into my pocket before throwing a hoodie on. I walk out of my room and head towards the stairs. Walking past my sisters room, I see her sketching in her notepad on her bed with her AirPods in. I stop and walk into her room with a smirk. She doesn't notice me so I grab a pillow from her bed and whack it across her head.

She takes her AirPods out and glares at me. "What. Is wrong with you?" She grits out.

"Uncle T downstairs?" I ask her, remembering that he's suppose to be coming over today, and sitting down on her bed.

"Think so." She says, going back to her drawing.

I grin and stand up. "You coming down?"

"In a bit. I need to finish this." She replies.

Nodding my head, I quickly leave her room and make my way downstairs. I haven't seen Theo in weeks because he's been away with Alea and Abby.

Walking into the living room, I see Mamà, Alea and Abby sitting on the couch talking.

"Hi Matt." Abby, who is fifteen, says and grins up at me as soon as she sees me.

"Hey." I smile back at her.

"Matt!" Turning around, I see Elias, Abby's eight year old brother, running up to me.

This kid is like a little brother to me.

"Hey Eli." I grin and hug him tightly when he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I haven't seen you in ages." He says, looking up at me with his dark brown eyes. He has caramel curls like Alea and a smile like Theo's.

"Call Reyna." Mom says so I nod my head in response.

"I know man. Did you enjoy your holiday?" I ask, throwing an arm over his shoulder and leading him towards the stairs.

"Yeah," He says, "I swam with dolphins! Dad got stung by a jellyfish though." He says, shaking his head.

"Reyna, come down!" I call her from the bottom of the stairs and then walk downstairs with him, "Bet he cried."