𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲|Promise

Living with Audrey has never been better

Living with Audrey has never been better. I love waking up next to her. I love the fact that I can reach for her whenever I want and see her sleeping face.

I love dancing in the kitchen whilst we make breakfast together and hearing her laughter when I bury my face into her neck.

It's pure fucking bliss.

"Matteo." Audrey drags out and blocks my view of the mirror as she throws her arms around my neck.

We're getting ready for the opening day at Harvard and while I'm trying to get dressed she keeps distracting me. Not that I mind. If it were anyone else I would've thrown them out of the room by now.

"Audrey." I mimic her.

"Are you nearly done?" She lets out a dramatic sigh.

I move my hands down and squeeze her ass. "I would've been done ages ago if it weren't for you."

"Get a move on then." She taps my ass and shuffles out of my grip.

This girl.

xXx

"There's so many people." Audrey mutters, tightening her grip on my hand as she looks around the crowd of people on the yard.

"Gonna have to get use to it." I say, throwing an arm around her shoulder and bringing her into my side.

"I don't like it." She mumbles.

"It's okay." I say reassuringly, pecking her temple.

She hugs my waist as her eyes move across the yard. "I think my course is over there." She says to me and I follow her finger to see that she's pointing towards the far end of the field.

"You want me to come with you?"

"No, it's okay." She smiles up at me and shakes her head. "You've gotta get to your own course."

"Okay," I say hesitantly. I don't really wanna leave her alone in this new place but I know she needs independence too. "Call me when you've finished."

"I will." She says and pecks my cheek. "Have fun." She smirks and shoots me a wink before leaving.

I make sure she gets there okay and then leave myself. I decided to study maths and engineering for the rest of my term. For the NHL, I only really need my high school diploma and I already have that so I figured I would just get my masters degree from Harvard.