𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|Tired

I made it home a couple of hours ago

I made it home a couple of hours ago. Luckily, Audrey had texted me an hour ago before I showered  so at least I know she got home safely.

I take my phone off charging and lay down on my bed as I scroll to her contact.

Me: You still up?
Love: Yeah. Can't sleep?
Me: No. I miss you
Me: Wanna face time?
Love: Can we call instead?

Weird. We always face time.

Not thinking much of it, I call her and on the second ring she picks up.

"Audrey." I say with a smile.

I hear her shuffle on the other end of the call before she speaks, well, whispers for some reason. "Matteo."

"What's wrong?" I find myself whispering too, "Why are we whispering?"

"Nothing," She whispers and I sit myself up after hearing the underlining worry in her voice, "Dad just fell asleep. I don't wanna wake him."

Ah, that bastard. All he does is sit on his fat ass. Can't even take care of his own fucking daughter.

"Are you okay?" I sigh, fiddling with my comforter, "Shall I come pick you up?"

"No," She says immediately, almost panicking, "No. It's okay. I'm okay."

"Alright, alright."

"What are you up to?" She asks. Fuck, I wish I could see her even though it's only been a couple of hours.

"I'm—"

"Matt! Your keys!" My sister yells, banging on my door and I roll my eyes at how unnecessarily loud she's being.

"Shut up! I'm coming!" I yell back but this motherfucker still barges into my room.

"Hi," She smiles innocently and then proceeds to jump on my bed, "Who's on the phone?" She wiggles her eyebrows up and down.

"None of your business. Get out." I deadpan, glaring at her smirking face.

"Is it that girl you won't shut up about?" Her eyes widen in shock, "At least tell me her name."

"Go away." I frown.

"Matteo? You there?" Audrey asks through the phone.

"I'm here. Sorry." I sigh, moving my phone away from my sister.

"Who is that?" She asks curiously.

"My annoying ass sister." I grumble.

"Hey! I'm not even annoying." Reyna scoffs, shoving my shoulder. "You are."

"Audrey, one sec." I mutter, putting myself on mute.

"Audrey?!" Reyna practically yells with a dumb grin on her face. "That's her name?"