𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞|Fallen

sexual content 😩
___________________________________

I just got back from school and there's this question that's been on my mind all day

I just got back from school and there's this question that's been on my mind all day. I just really need answers.

I see my mom in the living room, sorting through some paperwork so I walk inside and sit down on the couch beside her. "Mom."

"Hey," She shoots me a warm smile and then goes back to her work, "How was school?"

"Good," I sigh, resting my elbow on my knee and propping my chin on my knuckles, "What you up to?"

"Sorting through the paper for todays meeting," She replies, glancing over at me, "You eaten?"

"Mhm," I hum in response, "You guys leaving tonight then?"

"Yes," She sighs like she hates the idea, "There's leftovers in the fridge or just order something."

"Reyna said she's going out," I say, leaning back against the couch, "With a group of friends or something."

"Drinking?" Mom raises her eyebrow.

"Dunno." I shrug my shoulders because I genuinely have no idea what my sister gets up to nowadays.

"Just pick her up if you have to, please." She says, rubbing her temples.

"Course." I nod my head in agreement.

"Thank you."

"Where's Dad?"

She gathers all of her paperwork and stands up. "Office." She replies, leaning down to kiss the top of my head. "We'll be back at 9." With that she leaves.

Sighing, I stand up and leave the living room, making my way down the halls towards the office. As soon as I reach the door, I open it and step inside. Dad is sat at his desk, writing on a piece of paper. Sleeves to his black shirt rolled up, one hand resting under his jaw.

When he hears the door close, he looks up from the paper in front of him and smiles seeing me. "Hey." He says, putting his pen down and crossing his arms over his chest as he leans back in his seat.

"Hey." I sigh, slumping down on the seat in front of his desk.

"How was school?"

"Good." I reply, leaning my forehead on the desk.

"You alright?" He ruffles my hair, "You look tired."

"Had practise today." I mumble and he hums in response. "Dad?"

"Hm?"

"How did you know that Mom was the one?"

I've never been in love. I was looking for the right person and now I've found her. I also wanted to know what cracked my father's stony heart. From the stories uncle Theo has told me before, I could imagine a robot more capable of feeling than the man sitting in front of me. That was before him and Mamà got together though.