𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|Dirt Biking

"Alright, so here's what I'm thinking

"Alright, so here's what I'm thinking." Grey says, clasping his hands together and I'm already dreading what's gonna come out of his mouth. "We stick to this trail because it's where all the good cliffs and shit are."

"Then we're definitely taking this trail." AJ says, nodding his head in agreement.

"Hell no." I quickly say, shaking my head as they turn to look at me.

"Such a baby." Jayden teases me and lets out a long sigh.

"I'm not trying to die."

"Then just wear a helmet," Sam says and holds out a white helmet. "I got this for you."

"You're so sweet. Thank you." I smile, taking the helmet off him and leaning over to hug him but before I can, Matteo grips the back of my shirt then pulls me to his side.

Sam scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest. "Dude," He says. "It's just a hug."

"Don't touch my girl." He replies, glaring at him.

"Matteo." I sigh and tap on his arm so he very reluctantly lets me go. Grinning, Sam hugs me and ruffles my hair as soon as we break apart.

"Listen, Audrey," Archer says and throws an arm over my shoulder. "If you sit on my bike, I won't let you fall."

"Why don't I trust you?"

"Well—"

"I can answer that." Logan scoffs. "It's because he can't even balance himself on ice. How the hell is he suppose to balance himself on a bike?"

"Shut the fuck up." Archer retorts and shoots him a glare.

"Why don't you make me, baby?" He replies with a smirk.

"Do you two need a room?" Alyssa asks, raising her eyebrows at them.

"Yeah. Wanna join?" Logan says and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"Back off." Grey shoves him as his eyes harden, narrowing into slits.

"It's okay. You can come too." Archer says, ruffling his hair with a grin. "We didn't forget about you, sweetheart, don't worry."

They start talking again but I drown them out and focus my attention to my boyfriend, who is analysing his bike.

"What are you doing?" I ask him and he turns his attention towards me.

"Just checking the bike so it's good for the road." He replies and reaches out his hand to pull me towards him.

"Can you go easy?" I frown and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Thought you liked it rough?" He whispers lowly into my ear with a smirk on his face as I feel my cheeks heat up from his words.

"Matteo," I groan and drop my forehead down to his chest. "I'm being serious."