𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫|"Get use to it"

I don't know when I passed out but I did and woke up to Matteo carrying me towards his bathroom

I don't know when I passed out but I did and woke up to Matteo carrying me towards his bathroom. I groan in pain and exhaustion, burying my face into his neck.

He places a hand on the back of my head and kisses the side of my face. "I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry." He says, opening the bathroom door and stepping inside.

"What time is it?" I mumble.

"Two in the morning." He replies, sitting me on the bathroom counter and turning the shower on.

What the hell? We've been going at it for hours.

As he comes back, I extend my arms out towards him and lean my head back against the wall behind me. Grinning, he walks into my arms and wraps his  around my waist.

"How was that?" He nips at my neck and then leans his forehead against mine, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"I hate you," I mutter, weakly hitting his shoulder, "I can't feel anything."

"Mm, is that so?" He hums, biting down on my earlobe and placing a soft kiss behind it.

I nod my head and cup his jaw, leaning up to kiss him. Kissing me back, he lifts me up from the counter so I wrap my legs around his waist as he opens the shower door.

He stands me up underneath the shower and I immediately fall but luckily he wraps an arm around my waist to keep me upright.

"Fucking asshole," I grit out, "Even after I told
you—"

He smashes his lips against mine, cutting me off my sentence. "You're right, amore. I'm sorry." He smirks, glancing down at my shaky thighs.

Sighing, I lean my forehead against his wet chest and let him wash me up. After a couple of minutes, we're finally out of the shower and changed. He carries me to his bedroom and then sits me down on his gaming chair with a blanket.

"Gonna change the sheets," He says, "I'll get snacks from downstairs."

"No one home?"

"Reyna's staying over at her friends house," He replies, "And my parents don't get back from their trip until tomorrow."

Thank God.

I hum in response so he pecks my cheek and goes to  grab new bedsheets from his drawer. Wrapping the blanket around me, I watch him change the bedsheets and once he's done he leaves to head downstairs.

Moments later he's back with all sorts of snacks. He chucks them onto his bed and I giggle when he jogs over to where I am before scooping me up into his arms.

"Got you some snacks." He smiles, sitting me down on the bed.

"I'm not gonna eat all of this but thank you."

"Well I felt bad because I didn't feed you dinner." He says, sitting down beside me. "But I guess I already filled you up." He smirks and my jaw drops.