𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭|Nightmare

Groggily, I open my eyes to find myself in a hospital room, which only makes me groan

Groggily, I open my eyes to find myself in a hospital room, which only makes me groan. Fuck, why?
I can't remember shit all I know is that I feel good right now. I don't even know why.

"Audrey." A familiar voice speaks from beside me followed along with a sigh of what seems to be of relief.

"Can I get some alcohol?" I murmur, rubbing my eyes.

"You don't drink, baby."

"Who the fuck are you calling baby?" I grumble with a frown, "I have a boyfriend. He'll kick your ass." I poke their forehead.

"I bet." Then I feel the bed dip slightly and I open my eyes fully to see Matteo hovering over me.

"Boyfriend." I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, it's me," He says softly, brushing hair away from my face, "How are you feeling?"

"Good," I make an ok sign with my hand, "I'm so pretty, right?" I ask sarcastically. I feel good but I can't feel my face. So that means I look like shit.

"Always," He nods his head, "My pretty girl."

"You're so handsome." I slur, patting both of his cheeks with my hands. "Can they turn up the dosage on whatever drugs they put me on?"

"Are you in pain?" He asks in concern, calling the nurse with the button by my bed.

"A little." I giggle, pinching my thumb and pointer finger together.

"Everything alright?" The nurse asks, closing the door behind her.

"Give me more crack." I demand. "To take home as well."

"Are you an addict?"

"I like drugs." I nod my head seriously.

"No," Matteo shakes his head in disagreement but he doesn't know what he's talking about, "No she's not. She's never drank before or taken anything."

She nods her head and smiles, coming over to check my vitals. "Are you still in pain ma'am?" She asks.

"My back hurts." I grumble. "Can I sit up?"

"Why does your back hurt?" Matteo asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You didn't see?" I also furrow mine.

"See what, Audrey?"

"You can look but don't touch it or I'll rip your finger off." I deadpan.

The nurse and him exchange a look before he carefully reaches behind me and undoes my robe. I hear him mutter a quiet 'fuck' under his breath when he sees the marks Dad's belt left and then he pulls my robe back down.

"I'll get you some more painkillers." The nurse says before she leaves the room.

xXx