𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞|Nervous

"Pack a bag

"Pack a bag." Matteo says and I turn my head around to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Pack a bag for the night." He replies, smiling over at me from the bed.

"We have school tomorrow you idiot." Not only that but after what happened last night, I don't want to risk getting in trouble again. Dad hasn't been back since then and I'm hoping this makeup will last for the rest of the day.

"So? I'll drive you." He says simply. Only it's not that simple. I wish it was.

This would also be my first time staying over at his place and I don't know how to feel about that. Happy? Nervous? Both?

"Alright." I mutter, taking out some spare clothes, "I'm gonna shower before we leave. I feel gross."

"You're still so pretty," He says, staring at me with a glint in his eyes, "I can't take my eyes off you."

I throw a pillow at his face and roll my eyes with a smile. "Go away."

"Come here. I haven't kissed you enough today." He says, reaching for me.

I rushed inside my bathroom before he can reach me and stick my tongue out at him. "Looks like you're gonna have to wait."

He groans and falls back on to my bed. "Evil." I hear him grumble under his breath before I close my bathroom door.

Giggling, I turn on my shower and throw my clothes into the hamper before stepping in. Hot water hits my body and I sigh in satisfaction. I wash my hair, body as quick as I can because I don't want to be here when dad finally gets back. He's scary when he's angry and after all these years I'm still not use to his temper.

Minutes later, I finally get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I look around for my clothes but I realised I left it in my room. Great.

Once I've put some more makeup on, I open the door and see Matteo laying down on my bed, scrolling through his phone. When he hears the door open, he looks over at me and eyes me from head to toe. His heated gaze has my skin burning wherever he glances.

"I think I like your wet hair." He comments, slowly licking his lips.

Grinning, I grab my clothes of the side and lean down to peck his lips.

"I'm gonna get changed and then we can go." I say.

"Okay." He says and without me saying anything, he covers his eyes with a hand. "Change here. I'm not looking."

"Better not be." I say, taking my towel off and throwing it in the hamper.

"Promise."

I change into a fresh pair of clothes and then tell him he can look once I've finished changing. I grab my hair brush of my desk table and start combing through my wet hair.