𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞|Flu

To say seeing Theo and Alea here so early in the morning is actually surprising

To say seeing Theo and Alea here so early in the morning is actually surprising. They're talking to Mom in the kitchen while she cooks breakfast, which smells so good.

"T," I greet him with a pat on the back, "Alea." I give her a side hug before sitting on the barstool next to her.

"Morning." Alea replies, ruffling my hair.

"My man," Theo wraps an arm around my neck and grins, "How have you been, kid?"

"Good," I reply, taking an orange out the fruit bowl and peeling it, "You?"

"I'm great." He replies just as my phone pings and I unlock it to see a message from Audrey to let me know she just left the house with Alyssa.  What makes this entire message better is the picture attached to it and that cute ass smile.

"What's got you smiling like that? A girl?" He teases, nudging my shoulder.

"Not just a girl," Mom says from the stove, handing Alea the spatula for the eggs, "His girlfriend."

"And she's already got you smiling like a fuckin' bitch," He smirks, "Let me see, let me see."

I show him a picture she sent me and glance up at him. "Can't believe I pulled that."

"Me neither," He scoffs, shaking his head, "She's way out of your league, dude. It's like she's doing charity work right now."

"Could say the same about you and Alea." I shrug my shoulders and put an orange in my mouth.

"Have you seen how hot I am?" He raises his eyebrows and smiles widely, "Charity work my ass."

"Hot where?" Alea says, her attention focuses on the eggs she's cooking.

"Babe, you're meant to be on my side." He frowns and then shoves me when I mouth the words 'charity work' to him.

"Stop arguing and come eat." She says, pointing to the plate of food on the side.

"Yes ma'am." He replies, pecking her cheek as he takes the plate of her.

"Ma, you need help?" I ask, getting up from my seat.

"It's alright darling just come eat before you leave. You'll be late." She says, handing me a plate of food after I thank her.

xXx

Walking into school, I spot Audrey by her locker with her back to me so I use this to my advantage.